[7]

Farkle's POV:

It's killing me, all what I'm doing. I don't want to ignore her, act as if she's nothing to me. She's my everything.

I know I could have just stayed as her friend, but if I look at the couple once more — I may die of heartbreak. For years, I've been hiding my feelings in the shadows. But now I had enough of it, it's too much to contain.

"Bye Farkle, make sure you come to my house at 6:00!" Lucas shouts and I put a thumbs up at him and he walks out of the gate.

I didn't since I had to finish some work for science, it was for a project. I wanted to go to a good university, like Yale. It was like a dream.

Now going on the train to studyland.

_________________

It's been 1 hour and I think I've finished most of it, all I need to do is a conclusion which I'll do tommorrow at home and I can just give it in. Phew.

I walk through the enpty hall ways, so qui—

"Mmmm." I hear a boy moan, my eyes widen. What the?

I walk to the sound and see Charlie nearly half naked and this girl, she had brunette hair. Riley....

There, I was done with this. It's official, I will not talk to her anymore. My heart is breaking to bits and I can't deal with this anymore.

I was about to leave until I heard a name and everything I thought of was a lie.

"Rianna, give me some." Charlie moaned and she giggles, definitely not Riley. I quietly run over to the place and observed the girls face. Definitely not Riley, thank the lord.

Wait, Charlie's cheating on her?

Anger build up inside of me and I wanted to beat the shit up out of him right now. But I would get threatened by him easily, I need to video him. There, evidence.

I took out my phone and unlocked it, showing a photo of Riley and I doing a goofy face. The memories.
I videoed the horrible two making out and doing stuff I would never do to Riley and ran away from the school.

What do I do?

Should I tell her?

I must tell her. I would never let that guy stay with her. She is precious to me and he acts like that, then I would be a better person for her.

I would give her my everything, buy her every thing she wants, make her smile, wait until she wants me to kiss her, send her notes in her locker.

If he makes her cry, I might as well send my guards to beat him up.

| At Lucas's house |

"Don't you dare shoot me Lucas, I have the 6900 bullet bonus!" Zay shouts as he trys to dodge Lucas's character on the T.V. Lucas laughs as he shoots Zay's character and recieves his 6900 bullets.

"Not anymore!" Lucas shouts back as Zay groans.

I was just watching the horrible video that was on my phone, as thought about what I should do.

Should I?

Or Should I not, and let her figure out for herself?

"Yo Farkle," Zay says and I look at him, "Yeah?"

"Watching some stuff?" He says wiggling his eyebrows, I roll my eyes before going back on the phone. Luckily the phone was on silent so there wasn't any moaning coming from my phone.

Suddenly, the phone was taken out of my hand. Zays laughs as I try to get it from him, he looks at it with a smile then it's turn into a shocked face. He presses the volume button by accidently, before dropping it on the floor.

Moaning came out of my phone and Lucas looks at me weirdly, "So you were actually watching Porn? Wow, Farkle."

He comes up to us and notices Zays worries look, "Yo, Zay what's your problem? It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Zay looks at me and I could see that I needed to tell Lucas.

"Lucas, you need to see this video but I want you too stay in a room first." I say, I let him follow me to his room.

"Now, I will lock the door. And I will tell you when to press play." I say and let him stay in his own room alone. I drag Zay to the room, outside the door.

"PRESS PLAY!" I say and I hear the moaning. God.

"Farkle, he's going to break the door when he sees the video." Zay says, I roll my eyes.

"It's locked . As if he would actually—"

A loud crash was heard and we both look at the door, that was once standing was now crashed down leading to an angry Lucas.

"Where is that fuckboy?"

_______________

yey! i updated!

i watched girl meets upstate and oml.

SPOLIER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED:

shawn proposed! YUS!

i was waiting for that day!

anyway, hope you liked the chapter.

also, just asking, but how long do you want this to be?

yoongicube xxxx