[12]

Riley's POV:

Where is Maya? I thought she would be here by now, it's like 11:46pm and she called at 9:50.

I wait, sitting on my couch. My hands were shaking as the feelings of sadness were still lingering inside of me.

"Maya... Where are you?" I mumble to myself, only hearing myself in the house as my family left to meet grandpa. Dad knew I had big exams and had expected me to revise well, which will probably never happen.

Knock, Knock.

I quickly open the door, expecting Maya with ice creama and everything edible so I won't get stressed even more.

"Hello?" I say confused, as I see infront me a Lucas, a Zay and a—

"Farkle!" I say worriedly and let them in the house, telling them to get him to my room.

"What happened to him? Why does he look so drowned out?" I questioned whilst I stared at Farkle lying on my bed, Maya was on the balcony window with Lucas as Zay was eating some cereal outside the room.

"He got drunk, he went to Missy's party." Lucas explains, a deep feeling of jealousy was inside of me. It wanted to go over Missy's house and strangle her so that she can leave her hands off of Farkle, but I knew better than that.

"Oh..." I say, avoiding to show any emotion towards hearing what Lucas said. "So why did you bring Farkle here?"

Lucas started coughing awkwardly as Maya was only looking at her reflection in the mirror, looking like she didn't want to tell me.

I knew why to be honest, thinking about it, as much as Maya is my best friend - Farkle was the one who knew how to deal with my feelings. That's why.

"You know what, you two just go sleep on the couch. It's late now, you can go back home in the morning." I say and they nod their heads slowly due to being so tired and walk out of the room.

Once they left, my eyes were locked onto the sleeping Farkle. My hands reaches to his forehead and I brush his hair, making sure it wouldn't go into his eyes.

His hair used to be so long before, now it's short. Look at him, he looks so mature now.

"Hello Farkle, it's been a while since we had talk." I whisper quietly, making sure to not to wake him up.

I wanted to say those two words, those seven words in which cannot change the whole entire world but can in my own little one. Should I?

"I-I'm sorry Farkle, I'm sorry for calling you a player and ignoring you back then." I apologised quietly, my throat started to clog up as I spoke as well as tears.

"I'm also sorry for realising that I really need you, more than Charlie even though I wished during then that you would get out of my sight and that I-I slapped you." I cried, tears started to fall down my cheek as I said my apology. "I'm sorry for being your worst friend ever Farkle."

My hand was now interwining with Farkle's, the warmth from his hands made me feel safe abd sound. It was like I was at peace.

"Farkle, I'm sorry..." I say once more, I just sat on the bed with my hands locked with his in silence.

Heart was thumping so fast every second I looked at him, since when did he become so handsome?

Why am I so dumb?

Why did I get feelings for Farkle?

Why can't I just dissapear?

I decided to leave, seeing as Farkle would probably need his space since he needs to rest after being so drunk.

My hands detach from his, I slowly stand up - trying not to disturb him even more.

Suddenly, before I could even leave the room, a hand grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Riley..." I head Farkle mumurs, I go back to him since I would do anything for him after what I did to him for a few weeks.

"Hmm?" I say as his hands were still holding unto my wrist.

A feeling of force came upon me, from Farkle's hands, dragging me down to the bed.

I thought I would hurt him, probably squash him in teh process because I'm heavy as fuck.

But that didn't happen, something else happened.

My lips. My lips landed onto his.

From shock, my eyes widen as Farkle's lips moved against mine. But as it happened, my eyes closed and did the same.

Everything seemed to go blurry, all I could focus was him and I.

Charlie's kiss was so rough, heated. But nothing like this, gentle, filled with passion.

"Riley," Farkle moaned quietly as we kissed, "I love you."

There, those were words that made me wake up from this fantasy.

Which made me feel so many feelings I have never experienced.

_____________________

okay, as you guys can maybe slightly freak out over Farkle and Riley kissing in this chapter.

HERE I AM FREAKING OUT THAT I GOT 2K READS!

HOW DAFUQ DID I GET THIS MUCH?

like how the hell is this possible?

THANK U SO MUCH!

btw, i watch ski lodge and idc about the official ships.

SPOILER:

Rucas

But eyy, Maya and Josh ;)

anyway, thank u so much!

yoongicube!