[11]

Maya's POV:

"I can't believe Farkle did that," I mutter as I glare at the drunk boy, who was being carried by Zay and Lucas.

"Maya, Farkle is drunk, he wouldn't actually mean to do that," Lucas defends Farkle, who was laughing in a drunk crazy way.

"Dude, but what he did to Maya was out of his league! Plus, you should have been so je—" Suddenly Lucas smacks Zay's face with Farkle's arm, interrupting what Zay was about to say.

We all walk, the two boys carrying Farkle, towards the black Mercedes car and all get in. Zay and I were at the back, looking after Farkle as Lucas was driving.

I hated being in the car, Farkle's scent of alcohol was intoxicating the whole car that made me wanted to vomit. I have a strong hate towards alcohol and cannot stand it, and Farkle's state right now was not helping the situation - especially since what happened at the party.

"How dare he tried flirting with me? Then kisses me on the cheek before vomiting on my shoes! Eurgh!" I mutter to myself, so sad that my favourite black Doc Martins were ruined by Farkle's puke.

"Let the boy be Maya, it's his first time drunk." Lucas says, whilst driving.

"Well, we all know now that Farkle is a flirter when he's drunk." Zay says, before glaring at Farkle as the vomit also hit his shoes as well since Zay was next to me.

During the ride, the drunk boy was lying on my shoulder.  I allowed it as Farkle wasn't really that bad of a guy. Plus, he was like a younger brother to me.

"She's so pretty..." Farkle says in a lazy tone, my mind went confused. Was he talking about me?

"Her brunette hair that reminds me of sweetness and her eyes... the ones that makes me realise why I love life," He carries on saying, it surely wasn't me. I don't have brown hair, wait?

Was he talking about-

"Riley Matthews, my life and entire world..." He says in a dreamy way, I stare in Farkle in awe because of what I found out.

"He likes Riley!" I whisper/shout as Lucas chuckles, "Yup"

Riley likes him too though!

"How dare he treat her that way!" I was confused, "How dare Charlie-"

Zay covers his mouth before awkwardly laughing and I stare at the two who looked very suspicious.

Too suspicious.

The car was still being driven by Lucas, Farkle was still trying to stay stuff but Zay would always cover the boy's mouth. To be honest, I was happy that Farkle was forced to be quiet.

Suddenly, we hear beeping from other cars and I grew curious to what was happening.

"Lucas, what's happening on the streets?" I ask and he sighs before beeping.

"There's horrible traffic, I don't we're getting anywhere in like 2 hours." He says and Zay sighs hearing what Lucas said.

I looked at the buildings due to boredness, it looked famiiar. The tree infront of me looked like the one that was a few blocks away from Riley's house...

"We're near Riley's house!" I say and Lucas says, "I forgot it was Riley's place, lets stop there for now."

He drives to the side and parks there, before we drag Farkle to the building.

"Are you sure he won't vomit?" Zay says, worried and Lucas just laughs.

"I'm pretty sure he's out of puke from awhile ago."

He certainly was, all of his puke was all over mine and Zay's shoes for fuck sake.

Once Farkle is sober again, I will not hesitate not to slap his face and ask for new shoes.

___________________

i'm such a bad updater.

imma go and get some nutella to cheer myself up.

anneyo—

i mean't:

BYE!

- yoongicube