[15]

UPDATE TIME!

Farkle's POV:

Bored. Throughout this whole school party I had felt bored. We were all hanging out in Topanga's as Riley had a new years eve party there, and she invited me.

To be honest, I thought she wouldn't but then again, it was Riley. Riley wasn't like that, she invites people and hopes that everyone has fun.

But I wasn't, I was listening to all of the boys talk as I had these random girls surrounding us. I don't know but I think the girl sitting near me was called Katie, or Kathy.

"Babe, get me a cappuccino will you?" Charlie asked Riley who was sitting on his lap, Riley gave him a simple nod and walked off to prepare a cappuccino for him.

It was quite weird seeing as I surely remembered Maya telling me that Charlie hates cappuccin—

"So, when's the biggie going to happen?" James, a football player from the team, asks while everybody else was asking the same thing as well.

Biggie?

What the—

"Well, do you wanna know what I have installed?" Charlie sneered with a smirk, my focus slowly grew as I hear what Charlie had said. I looked over to Lucas and Zay who were also looking at me.

I felt vibration against my leg, I guessed it was a text from them.

Zay: charlie doesn't like cappuccino.

Me: Ik, that's why i'm getting suspicious

Me: did he ask that becuz he wanted riley away

Zay: Shit

"So, Riley is a virgin, as well all know," He said and my eyes were starting to burn with fury. "Well, I will be taking her virginity."

There it hit me, he's just using Riley for Sex. Wow, of all things Riley he want, he chose her virginity.

"Is this so you can finally say you screwed 40 virgin girls?" Another classmate that I don't know said.

He had sex with 40 girls?

Is this what she needed to be protected from? Him?

'Protect her..'

'Only thing that will be broken...'

Before I could even lay a punch on Charlie for hearing what I heard, Lucas was already giving the boy strong punches.

Everybody was surprised and trying to get Lucas off Charlie, but that didn't work. Lucas was in his old 'Texas' ways.

If you had one word to describe what was happening, 'Karma' would be the word. Charlie had triggered Lucas from his bad actions and he's now being totured to his death.

I look at Lucas then thought of myself.

'Why am I so cowardly?'