[8]

Farkle's POV:

'Make sure you tell her Farkle, it's you who need to.'

Why me? Why it couldn't it be Lucas?

He's a good explainer, I am just a nerd. A boring, weird nerd that celebrates everytime time we talk about the Bulgarian war with a t-shirt and flag.  All I did was act like a cool, mysterious person - someone I not. But I'm now a popular  boy, showered by numbers and kisses and love from these girls I don't even know.

I feel as if I'm not myself anymore to be honest, I feel as if I've turned into another person. Everyone knows the fact that it is a bad thing, but what if changing was for the good?

What if it's fate for me to be like this?

What if it was fate for Riley to not know from me?

"Ril— I need to speak to you!" I beg her and she just walks away from my sight. I tried to get her attention in the class and she still ignored me. I couldn't exactly blame her, I wanted her gone and now I want to talk to her.

Why am I confusing?

"Look, Riley, I know I have been ignoring you but it's really important." I explain yet she justs keeps walking.

I look at her, her hair was magical - slowly flowing in the breeze and we weren't even outside. She smelled like sweet candy, it suited her personality; sweet and likeable.

"Riley, please let me explain." No response, I sigh before seeing the janitor's closet. I bridal carry her, she screams and everyone starts looking at us weirdly.

"I'm Farkle you guys, what do you expect?" I say, it was my excuse since people stereotyped me as this weird person.

They walk off and Riley just gasps at my excuse. I bring her into the janitor's closet and put her down, closing the door right behind me quickly so she wouldn't escape.

"What? What is it you want!" She shouts at me, I was about to repsond until she said, "After all, you're popular and you've got all the girls attention seeker."

I was shocked, this wasn't Riley.

"Riley, what do you mean by that?" I ask and she just scoffs.

"You're a player, a thirsty perverted attention seeker. Nothing like before. But guess what? You've got every girls attention." She explains with a tone, really? Is this what she thinks of me?

"Can I just explain, I mean—"

"No! You! Farkle Minkus has been a horrible, terrible friend. You've been ignoring me, showing no sign of care for me!" She bursts out in anger, there, that's when my temper got high. I could feel my blood pressure get high, the feeling to destroy.

"You don't know shit I'm going through Riley Matthews! After all, you've been hanging out with Charlie! You've ignored me as well, you cancelled all of our plans when you started hanging out with that fuckboy!" I shout back and the memories of her texting me to cancel our plans since she's hanging out with Charlie.

Her eyes became teary, she looks away from me. She knew she did it to me as well.

"Wow, look at you now. You're embarrassed about that and fuckboy—"

"Farkle Minkus! Stop calling my boyfriend a fuckboy!"

"Isn't he not? Do you not remember the stuff he did with other girls in the Miami trip?"I talk back and she looks in fury at me.

"He's changed!"

Those were the words in which I wanted to smash and destroy and rip. He definitely did not change, he still a guy he was before
who was possibly prone to a STD by the beginning of next year.

I scoffed before saying, "Wow." I clap in such shock from her undeniable thought of him being this nice good guy. "Undeniable. So much hope in this guy that everyone knows what he is a player."

There, I said the truth. The one I wanted to say for ages.

Suddenly, I feel a pain on my cheek and saw a hand near my face. I look infront of me to see Riley crying in tears.

"Farkle Minkus, I hope you die in hell." She sobs with a stutter. My fists clench, what was I thinking?

Liking Riley Matthews?

This girl that makes me feel so sad yet so happy.

I push the stuff off the shelf and kicked something. She flinches at my sudden actions. I open the door to see people looking at me, they were all listening to our conversation. I look back at Riley, I could never see her the same way again.

"Ladies first." I spat back in respond to her comment and slam the door shut and walked off - hearing the loud sobs coming from Riley.

You aren't the only one suffering Riley Matthews.

___________________

well shiet, beef going on with riley and farkle. there wont be another update but in possibly two weeks i'll probably be able to update nearly everyday.

it depends if i have writers block.