[9]

No one's POV:

After the sad incident with Riley and Farkle, many upsetting events had happened.

Riley became even more depressed each day, crying and sobbing into her pillow in her locked bedroom.

Crying over their best friend?

That would seem so pathetic, crying for someone who left her. But it's not the case when the guilt inside of you is like carrying a heavy rock in your throat. It killed her inside. She knew it was her fault, her fault that their friendship was gone.

Riley understood what Farkle meant, from months before, when he said that his problem was her. The reason for all of this was because of her, her stupid actions, not hanging out with her childhood friend over a boy she dated for a few months. Someone over a childhood friend. But, Maya was a childhood friend, how comes she wasn't annoyed with Riley? She also had her plans cancelled by her friend.

It all confused her mind, everything. It didn't even help when her very own boyfriend started to hang out less with her. He had to go to many practices in lunch and also clubs. Every single lunch break, in which they could have time for each other, he would miss because of every excuse he said to her.

Farkle was different compared to Riley, whereas Riley was slowly becoming depressed, Farkle had started to become this womanizer in the school and went to parties.

He became what Riley said what he was, yet that wasn't true until she said it. He became her worst nightmare.

Someone he's not.

Riley's POV:

As Maya talked about how she embarassed Lucas in maths, laughing also, I was playing with my lunch.

I stole a glimpse from Farkle's table in which Zay, Lucas, Farkle and someone players sat at.

Farkle was chuckling as two girls were hugging him. He kissed their foreheads and they squealed, running off.
Suddenly, Missy comes in.

Oh, I'm guessing Lucas is going to have to ru—

My heart felt a pain struck at it, I could feel my eyes becoming teary. What I saw infront of me broke my heart:

"Wooo!"

"Go Farkle!"

"Get at her!"

"Look at them!"

Missy kissed Farkle, and he kissed her back - making it into a make out session.

When did I become such a bitch?

Why did I say that to him?

Why am I so stupid!

Why can't I just be happy for once!

"Riley!"

"Riley, hello? Is there anything wrong I said?"

I look and see Maya with a worried face painted on her face. I shake my head and gave a small fake smile, telling her I'm okay.

But, I'm not.

I'm dying in this mini world of sadness.

"I'm going to the toilet, just go hang out with Lucas for the moment Maya." I inform her and she just shrugs before going to Lucas and scaring him.

I walk off and watch as my old friend start to become what I stupidly said.

I walk through the hallways and went to the stairs underneath to hear kissing noises, eurgh.

In disgust I walk away, even if I had a boyfriend, it's just gross in my opinion. PDA sucked in ways.

Because of that, I went to the rooftop. The rooftop was like another home to me, I could be free.

I sat down on the edge, forgetting about Health and Safety rules and stared at the view infront of me.

I saw buildings of many sizes, cars in which looked tiny and people that were like the size of ants.

I sigh as I remembered that one time in which Farkle told us about ants, and that we shouldn't think they are bad. He made us think that they were hard working creatures and we are so judgemental about them.

I chuckle at the thought, Farkle was an amazing guy.
He surely was. He made the most impossible things that I never dreamed about happen.

I realised the feeling the moment I saw Farkle and Missy, I was Jealous. Why?

It was simple.

Staying in my room made me think a lot and what I thought of Farkle was more clearer because of that.

"Well done Farkle Minkus, you had caught your bestfriend's heart."

___________________

oh riley, poor her.

i was gonna do a double update but i feel really tired lately due to school.

luckily its ma last day tommorrow so more chapters coming in soon.