Dean Winchester x Reader

Sam's splashing water on his face over the sink. Dean has a bottle pressed to his lips. As for you, you're sitting on a bed, your knees pulled up to your chest. Your best friend just died, and you want a hug.
Sam's more approachable at the moment, so you go to him and put an arm around him. "You okay?"
"Yeah. Sure. Yeah." Sam says, turning and hugging you.
"Hey, Y/N. Come here." Dean says, putting the bottle down.
Sam releases you like the good little brother he is. You make your way to your boyfriend.
"Are you okay? After Jo--" He begins.
"I'm fine."
You're about to ask if he's okay, but he kisses you. You go along with it, because now you have his undivided attention and he's loving you. You don't want him to get bored and go back to his drink; or so you tell yourself.
You don't want him to kiss you, though. You alter your position to hug him instead. You put your head on his shoulder, breathing in his comforting scent. He cranes to kiss your neck or your jaw, whichever he can reach. He lowers you down onto the bed.
"Cas." Sam says.
Dean sits up, shifting you onto his lap and wrapping his arms around you tightly. "What's up, Cas?" He asks.
"It's Famine." Cas says, biting into a burger.
"Are you eating?" You demand, trying to pull away. Dean holds you still, though, brushing his lips against your neck.
"It's my vessel. He likes red meat." Cas says.
"Gross." You say.
"What does famine have to do with anything?" Dean asks.
"He makes people starve. Food, love, sex..."
You glance warily at Dean.
"I don't want sex." He assures you. "I just want to be close to you."
"What do we do?" Sam asks.
"What did you do to the other Horsemen?"
Dean holds you, Cas eats, Sam shakes, and you want a group hug.
But all you'll be able to get is Dean, from the looks of it.
"I love you." You tell him, kissing him.
"I love you too." He reciprocates your kiss. "Say it again."
"I love you."
"I love you." He says, and lets you go. "Well, let's go get this ring." He says, resigned to the idea.
You stand up. He stands too, but slips his hand into yours.
"Sam, you coming?" Dean asks as you're walking out.
"I, uhm, I think I'd better sit this one out." Sam says.
"Oh, shit." You say, realizing what his hunger is.
"What?" Dean asks.
"You know."
"Demon blood." Dean realizes. "We gotta get you out of here."
"The hunger will follow him." Cas says.
"I'll stay with him." You offer.
"No you won't. It's too dangerous. Plus you're the only sane one. And I need you."
"You'd better chain me up." Sam says.
You watch Dean chain him, then frown down at him. You don't like this. At least somebody should be with him.
You kneel beside him and brush his hair from his eyes. "You got this, okay, Sammy?" You kiss his forehead and leave.

Well, long story short, Sam drank Demon blood and killed Famine, saving all of your asses, but you had to lock him in Bobby's Panic Room.
"This is bullshit!" Dean snaps.

After Sam's better, the three of you jump back into the game. You killed the Whore of Babylon, and then Dean decided to say yes to Michel, so he left.

"You go." Sam says, looking into a motel room window.
"You're his brother."
"You're his lover."
"Sammy--"
"Go. Please." He gives you puppy dog eyes.
"Asshole." You mutter, but go. How can you say no to that face?
You pick the lock and walk in. "Hey, Dean." You say casually, shutting the door behind you.
He turns to you, a slightly shocked look on his face. "Y/N..." He says, putting a bottle down.
"You can't just give up, baby." You say, fighting tears. "Killing yourself--"
"I'm not." He snaps.
"Saying yes to Michael--"
"Stop."
You walk up to him slowly, taking his amulet--that he had thrown away, the asshole--out of your picket and sliding it around his neck. You kiss him.
"Stop." He says quietly, kissing you back.
"You don't want to do this." You whisper. "You know you don't. I love you."
He turns around, pushing you onto the bed. "I love you too."
"You won't do it? Promise?"
"I won't. I swear to God."
"Good. Get off of me. We have to go." You shove him off.

To his displeasure, you and Sam take him to Bobby's. He's pissed as all hell.
"You aren't my father!" He yells at Bobby.
Bobby takes a gun from his desk and a bullet from his shirt pocket.
"What the hell is that?" Dean demands, irritated.
"This is the round I mean to put through my head every morning. But I don't. Because I promised you I wouldn't."
And you go over the ledge. You start crying. "Dean Winchester, you fucking asshole!" You scream, swinging back your arm to punch him. "You--"
Sam grabs your arm and puts his hand over your mouth. You jerk away and run to Bobby, kneeling beside him and throwing your arms around him. "It's okay." Bobby tells you, brushing your hair down.
You lock Dean in the Panic Room, but, of course, he gets out. You go with Cas to find him and stand by idly while Cas beats the crap out of him. He deserves it, after all.
You chain him up this time.
Once you've calmed down, you go in there to talk to him.
"Don't piss off an angel." He advises. "What's wrong, baby?" He sighs.
"Can you please just... You're being a..." You try, starting to cry.
He holds out his free arm. "Come here."
"No." You say, putting your hand to your mouth. "First my best friend dies, now my boyfriend's being an insensitive..."
He tries to stand, but his chains won't let him. "Come here." He says again.
"No. I... have to go. I love you, Dean." You shut the door, making sure it's locked.
"Y/N!" He screams. "No! Y/N! Come back! Y/N! Sam! Bobby! Stop Y/N! Sammy! Please! For God's sake!"
"What's going on?" Sam asks you.
"He wants out." You only half lie, then slip out the back door.
You go up to the top of a mountain--a cliff, really. You watch the sunset, eyes streaming.
Just as the sun goes down, you decide to step off the edge. Just as your foot goes over, somebody grabs you and pulls you back. "Stop!" You yell, knowing it's Sam or Cas.
You kick and punch, but they knock you to the ground, pinning you down with just one arm. You look up into Dean's eyes. "You stop!" He yells back.
"What happened to you?" You ask.
"Broke my fucking hand saving your ungrateful ass."
You don't say anything. What are you supposed to say to that anyways?
"I'm so sorry." He says, out of breath from your struggle. "I shouldn't've been such a dick. I should have been there for you. I'm sorry."
You start crying again, reaching up and hugging him. "I'm sorry." You say.
You sit there, sobbing into his shoulder, for a while before realizing his hand much be hurting. "I love you." You whisper.
"I love you too."
"Come on, let's go. You need--"
"I'm fine. We can stay."
"Your hand--"
"My hand is fine. Don't worry."
"Dean--"
He kisses your temple. "It's okay, baby. I want to be here. With you."