Tony Stark x Reader

You're riding in the car with Tony, sitting in a comfortable silence. He has one hand on your knee, the other loosely on the wheel.
"You all right?" You ask.
"Yes." He says, far too quickly.
"Tony."
"I'm fine. Just tired."
"Yeah, wonder why." You say sarcastically. "You know, studies show that the number of people suffering from insomnia increases after traumatic events."
"What are you trying to say?" He stared at the road.
"I'm just saying that it might help if you--" You cut off as he jerks the car over and slams on the breaks. "Tony!" You scream instead of finishing your sentence.
He scrambles to open the door, making it take longer in his haste. You're already out of the car and over to his side before he gets the door open and falls onto the road, clutching his chest. You watch him from above as he gasps in air before you kneel beside him, putting your hand on his arm. "Tony."
He holds out his hand. "I'm okay. I'm okay, Y/N. I'm okay. Please. I'm fine."
"Are you?" You pull your hand away.
"No. Make it stop. I just want it to stop. I just want to feel normal, and sleep. Make it stop. What's happening to me?" He looks up at you desperately.
"I believe some might call this anxiety."
"I don't have anxiety."
"I believe you've suffered an--" JARVIS begins.
Tony shuts the car door before JARVIS can finish. "I don't have anxiety." He tells you again.
"As long as we're diagnosing you, I'd say your anxiety--"
"Nonexistent anxiety."
"--Your nonexistent anxiety, of course--stems from PTSD from--"
"Don't say New York." He made a pained noise and ducked his head.
"This is all in your mind, Tony. You're here, in the middle of the road with me. Inhale."
"What?"
"Inhale, Tony."
He gasped in a breath.
"Hold it." You instruct. "Good. Now let it go. There you go. Keep breathing."
"Thank you." He said after a while, not lifting his head.
You put an arm around him and the two of you lean back against the car. "I love you, Tony." You kiss his temple.
"I love you too."