Steve Rogers x Reader

You wait in the restaurant for an hour, but he doesn't show. You roll your eyes and climb into your car, chastising yourself for thinking there was an actual gentleman left in the world. Even Captain America wasn't what everyone said, it seemed.
You go home and curl on your couch in your pajamas with a cup of coffee and a book. You're just getting sucked in when the buzzer rings.
"Y/N? It's Steve. Look, I'm sorry I missed our date. Honestly, I got caught up at work. I'm really sorry. Are you home? We could always hang out now." Steve says through the speaker.
You buzz him in without a response.
You briefly consider putting on actual clothes--or at least pants--but you decide not to. If he's seen you bleeding out, surely he can see you in your pajamas.
You open the door to see Steve standing there, looking apologetic with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. You break into a smile despite yourself and pull him inside.
He pauses as you bring the flowers to the kitchen, taking in your attire. "Going natural?" He asks with a smile, eyes back on your face, his cheeks a bit red.
"I apologize for this." You gesture to your face and hair with a laugh, realizing you probably made him uncomfortable with your lack of clothes.
"Don't. I like it." He smiles, putting the chocolate on the counter.
"Are you hungry?" You ask, since he was still in his Captain America suit.
"Just a bit. Did you already eat?"
You shake your head. "No, I forgot. Wanna order pizza?"
"Sure. Do you mind if I change?"
"Go ahead. What kind of pizza do you like?"
"Whatever you want's fine."
"Tell me what you want."
"Just whatever you usually get."
"If you don't tell me, I'm gonna get just cheese."
"Cheese is fine." He smiles and walks out.
You decide that since the pizza man's coming, you should probably put on decent clothing, so you throw on some jeans. Steve emerges in jeans and a t-shirt. "Better?" You ask.
"Much." He smiles.
The two of you eat pizza and watch a movie.
"I'm sorry I was late." He says again as he's leaving.
"Don't worry about it. I had a very nice time." You smile.
"Me too." He kisses your cheek. "Until next time."
"Until next time." You agree.