welcome to the Rockies family

the move to Colorado was not easy – I felt as if I didn't belong and I wasn't sure if things were getting any better.

I felt tired all of the time and I really hated that I wasn't able to see anyone I had grown to trust walking the streets of Denver.

but, just as I expected, it was a big transformation and a whole new experience.

everyone spoke about the mile-high city and its elevation, Rocky mountains, and fast-food restaurants.

I was able to settle into an apartment near Coors Field and was currently on my way to the field to officially meet the managers. Jeff Bridich and Bud Black were already waiting for me when I made my way in Bridich's office.

just like my last time meeting Lunhow and Hinch - along with Collin, Dallas, and Jason, there were Rockies' players in the office speaking when I showed my face.

"Miss Jezabelle," Bridich shook my hand. "nice to officially meet you. we're all glad you were able to move yourself out here on such short notice,"

"I really wanted to do this," I said happily, thinking back to the orange and blue instead of the new purple and black colors.

"we're happy to have you," Black shook my hand next. "here's three of the players you should get to know," he pointed to the three gentlemen on the side.

three Spanish men - one of them I remembered because I have seen him before. Bridich and Black left out, leaving the four of us alone.

"Gerardo Parra," the first one introduced himself. "pleasure to meet you. you look different, are you Spanish? which kind?"

"Colombian," I smiled widely while Gerardo awed and shifted over for the next guy.

"Nolan Arenado. Colombian, huh? that's pretty neat. I'm Puerto Rican," he smiled. "but welcome to the Rockies family,"

"thank you," I murmured, thinking of my Puerto Rican Carlos all over again.

the familiar one came forward. "Carlos Gonzalez. I'm Venezuelan" he shook my hand. "I believe we've met before, at the Halloween party in Boston,"

that's where I remember him from.

I nodded to let him know I remembered.

"you're Correa's girl," he said. "I knew that I had met you before,"

my body went tense and I fought myself to relax. this Carlos only knew me as 'Correa's girlfriend' - which I found pretty cute. but him saying that made me feel a bit home-sick.

Nolan smiled to me again. "this team just keeps on getting hotter and hotter - literally,"

"what does that even mean," I asked him while he was still grinning at me. he went to speak but then perked his head up and nodded in front me.

I got a weird feeling, like something was wrong.

Gerardo and Gonzalez did the same thing and greeted to whoever was in the room. I turned around and caught the gaze of a pair of brown eyes I knew too well.

"this is Jezabelle. she's a Rockie now!" Gonzalez exclaimed, introducing me. "she's the trainer everybody was talking about,"

his figure stood a couple feet away from me, his eyes already burning holes into mine.

he was dressed in a similar outfit that Nolan, Gerardo, and Gonzalez were wearing - black shorts with a purple Rockies shirt.

his hair looked a bit grey, but other than that, he still looked the same. he still looked good.