Epilogue

A/N I just finished 3/4 exams so here is the final part to Fangs!

Third Person's POV

As Calum laid beside his now dead girlfriend, he cried. He cried until everyone came in. Once Charlotte saw Val's dead body, she dropped to the floor. Ashton went to the floor t comfort his girlfriend. Romania cried into Luke's chest and Alli had no emotion considering she never really knew her.

"She's dead." Calum said to his friends.

"How?" Ashton asked standing up with Charlotte still holding on to him, tears stains down her face.

"I don't know... she just got up and said her chest hurt. Then her bite wound opened up... Ash. What did I do?!" Calum cried leaning over Val's dead body.

"You did nothing wrong Calum. Her body just reacted differently. It's not your fault." Ashton said walking towards Calum to comfort him.

"I need to he out of this room. Will you stay with her?" Calum asked Ashton.

"Calum, I have a grieving best friend to help, Michael. Stay with her?" Ashton asked Michael. He'd been silent this whole time.

"Of course I'll stay with her." Michael said walking over towards where Calum sat.

"Thank you." Calum said hugging his maker.

"Anything for you." Michael said rubbing Calum's back soothingly.

Everybody started leaving to room with Calum. He looked over his shoulder to get one final look at his love. He turned away and walked towards the living room.

Michael sat on the bed beside Val's corps. He had covered her and placed her like she was Sleeping Beauty.

"Oh Val. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I thought it would work." Michael said, a tear falling down his face. He tear his the bed he'd been leaning on. Michael got up to go get some blood to calm him down. He kissed Val's forehead before exiting the room. The girl he secretly loved, was dead. And he could do nothing about it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Val's body lie still, dead still. Deader then dead. Her blood became dark and cold, almost ice. Her body stayed the same dead, pale colour. Her heart regained it's beat, steady but silent, so silent you could never detect it. Her now red hair regained it's life. Then...

White eyes replaced her hazel ones.

Hey guys!!

Val's not dead after all!! She's the White Eyed Vampire!! I'm pretty sure you all saw that coming but just pretend like you didn't okay. Thanks.

So this book has now come to an end... 😭😭 sad I know. But THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!! WHO'S EXCITED!! I KNOW I AM!!

You all know Fangs is my baby and I will love it forever, but all things must grow. So I will be starting a new book and it's going to be called.... drum roll Ashton!!!

Blood.

Yes Fangs, Blood, same concept, same theme lol. You guys get me.

I can't wait to start writing the new book.

So for the last time... In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512, 5sosphotoart, and shadowhunter_runes_lightwood
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

I love you guys so much and thank you all for making Fangs one of your favourite books.

Abby xox

See you in the next book.