Chapter 8

Val's POV

"Yes." They all said. This is crazy! Supernatural creatures aren't real!

"Well which ones?" I ask.

"Vampires, werewolves, witches, demo-" I cut him off.

"Okay, no offense but are you guys nuts! They aren't real! They are fa-" I was cut off by Luke being magically by my side in a matter on a second. He was on the other side of the bed like 2 seconds ago.

"What the fuck." I say getting up from the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

"Val, don't be scared." Calum says. "We just want to show you something."

I nod. Then, their eyes turned different colours!! Lukes were red, same with Michaels, Calum's were yellow/gold, and Ashtons were green with a hint of gold. They I saw their teeth. Two sharp, dangerous looking fangs were extending. Okay, now I'm seriously scared. Why me?

"Because you are our mate." Ashton says. Mate? Like friend mate or what?

"Like partner for eternal life mate." Ashton says, walking closer to me.

"What are you?!"

"Vampires." Was the last word before I fainted.

Calum's POV

I rush over to Val's side before she could hit the floor. I put her on the bed and walk over to the other boys.

"Well that went well." Michael says with sarcasm.

"Shut up Mikey. We have to keep her for the rest of the tour, so we can bring her home to Australia." Ashton said sitting down on the other bed.

"Guys I'm hungry. And she smells really good. Can't I just have one taste." Luke trails off walking closer to Val, teeth already extended. Ashton is already standing in front of him, protecting Val.

"You can go get a blood bag from you room, Hemmings. You will not drink from her, until it's time." Ashton says pushing Luke to the door. Luke huffed and walked to his room. He came back in a matter of seconds with 4 blood bags, one for each of us. He tosses them to us, and sits down in the desk chair.

"We have to take her to the bus. We are leaving soon anyways." Michael says walking to the garbage can to despose of his bag.

"Alright go pack you shit boys. And we need to make a stop at Val's house. We gotta get her stuff and glamor her brother. He need to know that he never had a sister. Same with her parents." I say to them.

"Calum, her parents are away on a buisness trip." Michael says to me. Shit. I didn't know that. Fuck, shit balls.

"Alright. Do you know where her parents when on buisness?" I asked Michael.

"I do. They went to England." Ashton said sipping his blood bag.

"Okay. We have a stop over in London on the way back home. Ashton can you please tell me where they are staying?" I ask him.

"They are staying at (place random hotel in London, England here)." He says.

"Alright we need to get packed but we also need to make sure that she doesn't wake up. I'll use my power to calm her and make sure that she doesn't wake up. Sound good to you guys?" I say as I start packing my stuff. They all nod and Michael and Luke left to go to their room.

"This doesn't feel right to me Calum." Ashton says to me, as he zips um his suit case.

"I know but we need her. She's our one chance at happiness and to getting our lives back." I say to him, as I picked up my suit case and placed it by the door.

"W-what's going on?" I hear Val say as she wakes up. I don't want to, but I glamor her.

"Val, we are going to go to the tour bus now, you need to come with us. We are going to stop at your house, and I need you to pack everything you own okay?" I say to her and she nods in response. I nod back to her.

This is gonna work. We are gonna be okay, as long as we have Val, everything will be okay.

Hey guys!!

So the boys are gonna kidnap Val! And erase her families memory! What is with these boys?

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512, _im_punk_rock_mikey, shadowhunter_runes_lightwood, and makeup_beauty_proud
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox