Chapter 45

*the next day. Wednesday, 2 days till Val's birthday*

Calum's POV

Now the planning begins. I have to plan this awesome party for Val. She doesn't really know a lot of people here so I was just gonna plan a party for our little family. But what will happen?? Will I have to get alcohol? Most likely. But how much? A lot.

"Ashton!" I yell. He comes rushing to my room.

"Stay out of my head asshole." I curse at him.

"Do you want some help or not? " Ashton asked.

"Fine. I need you to look threw Val head and see what she want her party to be like and what she want."

"You just told me to stay out if your head no you want me listening to your girlfriends. Really mate?" Ashton says walking towards my window.

"Come on, I want things to be perfect!" I plea.

"Fine." He says. He closes his eyes and listens.

Ashton's POV

I begin to find Val's thoughts. It's a lot harder when there are so many people in the house.

I never wanted a party in the first place... I just wanted to hang out with my family. Cuddle with Calum. Maybe give him the cure. But I don't want anything fancy. Some drinks and my family. That's all I want.

"I know what she wants." I say to Calum.

"What does she want?" He asked urgently.

"Family, some drinks. Nothing to big. To cuddle with you. That's all. Just give her that okay. I'll go out tomorrow to buy the alcohol. You stay with her." I say and walk out the door. I see Charlotte walking downstairs. I rush over to her.

"Hey beautiful." I say laying a kiss on her neck.

"Hi." She say turning to face me. She kisses my lips ever so softly, as if she's trying to tease me.

"You can't tease me love" I say to her.

"Whatever you say." Charlotte says, dragging her hand behind me, close to my butt.

"Two can play that game Charlotte." I whisper. She turns around and smiles at me seductively.

Game on.

Luke's POV

I was cuddling with Ro on my bed. She was half asleep but I was wide awake. I move a piece of hair away from Ro's beautiful face.

"Ro? Are you asleep?" I whisper.

"I almost was. Why what's up?" Ro says, he British accent so adorable.

"Come here." I say looking down at her. She sits up and crawls on top of me. I pull her head close to me. I place a long meaningful kiss to her lips. She kisses me back almost instantly. I love the feeling of her lips on mine. It feels like heaven!

I pull away from her, but she pulls me right back. I was kinda scared at first but then I kissed her back. This soon turned into a very intense make out session. Romania was still on top of me. I soon vamp sped to be on top. This kind of shocked her for a moment, but soon she went with it. This just got ten times sexual. Romania was now trying to take my shirt off. I allowed her to do so. Once my shirt was off, Ro just stared at my body. Yeah it's not much, but she still stared. After staring for about 5 minutes, Romania removed her shirt to expose her pail blue bra and dark skin. She looked so beautiful. She went back to kissing me. She was now moving down my jaw line towards my neck. I feel her lips hit my neck and I lost my breath. I felt her fangs come out and graze along my skin, giving me chills.

"Ro." I moan. She clearly heard me because she kept doing it. I felt her insert her fangs into my chest. It didn't hurt, it was straight pleasure. And it was electifying. I felt blood leave my body. She's sucking my blood. No, a vampire sucking vampire blood isn't gonna do anything, but if they drink each other's, they may feel or hear each other's thoughts and emotions.

Romania pulled off if me and picked her finger and moved it towards my mouth. I kept my lips closed. I didn't want to exchange blood with her. Not because I don't love her, it's because I don't... I had a bad experience with sharing blood before. The girl became obsessed with me and I her... it took me a while to get some sense knocked into me.

"Romania. I can't." I say.

"Why not? Do you not trust me?" She asks.

"I trust you with my life! I just had a bad experience with blood sharing. It didn't end well. The girl stabbed herself in the heart." I say to her, remembering the awful memory.

"Oh, Luke I never knew. I'm so sorry." She says licking her finger to get rid of the blood.

"It's okay Ro. I'm just not ready for that yet okay. But one day my love." I say to her. She's putting her shirt back on, so I do the same. Once we have our shirts back on, I lay beside her, Ro being little spoon, and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Hey guys!!

I know that was a random chapter but I need to wrap this up soon! New years eve is TOMORROW!! So I have tomorrow and tonight to finish this book!!! And there still 5 parts left!!!! I hope I can get another chapter out tonight or maybe 2. But tomorrow I'm gonna write until I go to my friends place for New years. Wish me luck with that!

Another things that set back my writing, I sprained my wrist yesterday skating so it kinda hurts to type....

Also, 5 PARTS LEFT!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512
My fan account -5sosphotoart
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox