Chapter 39

Michael's POV

After I finally finish unpacking my bags, I feel like taking a long walk.

"Guys. I'm going for a walk. I'll be back whenever. I have my phone." I yell. I heat so okays, and don't get losts.

I jump out my window onto the ground, because why not. I speed to the Hollywood sign. When I finally get there, I relax. I sit infront of it and admire Los Angeles.

"Michael?" I voice said to me. I turn around and I'm shocked at who I see.

"Alli?" I say look at the girl. 

"Oh my god it is you!! How have you been?" She walks over to me and hugs me tight. 

"I've been amazing. I haven't seen you since I got out of the Council! When did you get out?" I asked her as we pulled away from the hug.

"I got out like 10 years ago. I couldn't take it anymore. You know how it is." She say to me.

"Yeah. Trust me I do." I say to her and sit back down. She sits beside me. Her long purple hair in a high ponytail. Her skirt and knee high socks with her black and white converse and All Time Low shirt. This is why she's my best friend.

"You died your hair." I comment.

"So did you." She ruffles my hair.

"Your hair was a a normal colour last time I saw you." I say.

"So was yours." She says back to me.

"So what are you doing in sunny LA? Still doing the music thing?" She asks, nudging me.

"It's the American leg of the tour. So we are staying here for about 2 weeks before we head out on the road. And Calum, and Ashton, and Luke all have girls they like/love. And I'm over here with my pizza." I say to her.

"Well that sucks. Why don't I go back with you to the house. I wanna see your band and these girls you're talking about." She says getting up,  whipping herself down.

I get up, whip myself down and grab her hand.

"Let's go." I say and we speed off.

We finally arrived at the house. I hear everyone our by the pool. We walk around the house to the back gate. I see everyone laughing and chilling by the pool. Romania was doing some water tricks, Val and Charlotte were laughing because Ro was making Luke go at least 10 feet high in the air and dropping him. I have to dmsay that is pretty funny.

"Hey guys! This is my friend Allison. But please call her Alli." I say introducing Alli to the friends.

"Hi. I'm Val." Val's says running over to us.

"You're human." Alli states.

"Yeah. I'm their mate." She says to her, smiling.

"I've never heard of 4 vamps have the same mate before." She looks at me.

"Neither did we." All of the boys and I said together.

"So what are you guys up too?" Alli asked.

"Ro is making Luke look like an idiot." She laughed.

"I bet I can make him look even more stupid." Alli said.

I see Alli lift her hands and the tree starts to grow. The branch flings itself over to Luke ans snatches him from the water. It holds him about 15 stories high. Then, she drops him. He does a belly flop into the pool.

"OOOOHHHHH" We all yell.

"I'm okay. I promise." Luke said once he got out of the pool, holding his chest.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!' Val exclaimed, pulling Alli over to the group. I walk along behind them.

*a few hours later*

Alli's POV

"Yeah. They trust me. You were right to send me out here. Michael has no idea. He thinks I got out. But wait till he finds out the truth." I say into the phone at my hotel.

"Good work Alli. We are very proud of you. We need Charlotte to trust you so you can tell her we need her." Francesca said.

"Don't worry, I'm on it. I'll update you tomorrow. I'm going back over to the house tomorrow." I say to her.

"Good. We need more details on everyone in the house. Now, I must head to bed now. Good night Allison." And with that the line went dead.

I don't like being a spy, but this is the only way I will be able to be free from that place. It's horrible there... the things I've had to do to people, makes me sick.

I go to my bathroom and look at myself. All I see in the mirror are my neon green eyes. I must be hungry. I go to the mini fridge and grab some blood. I drink it slowly, savering it. I usually get blood twice a week at the Council. They keep it all to them selves.

Now I feel my eye change back I climb into bed and go on my phone.

Let me give you some back round on myself. My name is Allison Henry. I'm from LA, California. My style is kinda like Michael's but with a girly twist. I was turned around the same time as Michael and we met when we were torturing people. Yeah, that's always weird to say. But yeah, that's me.

I plug in my phone and turn on my side and drift asleep. 

Hey guys!!

New character!! And she's a two faced bitch lol ( sorry, I just needed a mean character!!)

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sos_chick_512
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

Love you guys!!

Abby xox