Chapter 40

*on tour, Seattle.*

Val's POV

"Thank you Seattle!!!! Good night!!!" I hear Mikey yell in to the mic. We've been on tour for about 2 weeks now and I'm having a blast! So are the other girls. Michael brought along Alli. But I have a bad feeling about her. She always has late night phone calls. I don't know with who, but she's up to something.

"That's was fucking amazing!" Calum said, rushing into the room.

"So I take it the show went well." I say walking over to him. He pulls me in close and kisses my lips.

"Oh it was amazing! I still can't believe this is my life!" He says spinning me around.

"Calum! Put my down!" I squeal. He sets me down and kisses me again.

"Let's go back to the bus. I'm tired." Romania said yawning.

*on the bus*

We all piled onto the bus. I grabbed a Sprit when everybody else grabbed blood.

It's weird being the only human. I always think that everyone wants to eat me. I haven't gotten blood drank from me since I wanted everyone's powers. Never doing that again. I had the powers for like a week. It was weird hearing everyone's thoughts. Turning invisible in the most random times. Oh it was just bad!!! 

I sit beside Calum. He's getting really cuddly. He moves his head onto my shoulder. I can feel his breath on my neck. I feel something graze over my neck. Oh shit!

I get up and run to my bunk. I hear someone come after me. Once I get I to my bunk, I close the curtain and cover myself in my blanket and bring my teddy bear close to me. I didn't know what was happening. I don't even know why I ran...

"Val? Babe are you okay?" I hear Calum's voice.

I pull open the curtain so he can crawl in. I'm closest to the wall and he is on the outside. I snuggle in close to him.

"I'm sorry. I just kinda flipped out." I say to him.

"It's okay. I shouldn't done that. I just missed that. I thought it brought us closer." He says pulling me close.

"I'm sorry." I say again, a tear leaving my eye.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. There's no need to cry." He says to me, whipping away the tear that just fell.

"Calum. I don't like being a human anymore..." I say to him, tears streaming down my face.

"Baby baby. Don't say that." He says to me trying to calm me down without using his powers.

"I j-just feels so alone and scared all the time. I feel like one of you guys is gonna get really hungry one day and just attack me like back in Toronto... Calum, please change me." I sob to him. He just looks at me.

"Val. You don't want this. This is the worst life possible. And you are the only way for us to become human again. I can't loose you if something goes wrong. I-i." He pauses and takes my hand.

"I love you Val." He says to me, as he looks deep into my eyes.

I look at him, stunned. He said those three words. Those three amazing words. Do I love him back? I see the smile on Calum's face, acknowledging that he just read my emotions. I do love him.

"I love you too." I say to him. He leans down towards me and I lean up to him. He kisses me. There was so much passion in the one kiss. We pulled away and cuddled for the rest of the night in my bunk.

Alli's POV

Once everyone was finally asleep, I snuck off to the back of the bus so no one could hear me. I get my phone out and call Francesca.