Chapter 25

A/N

That's a picture of Charlotte.

Val's POV

"What do you wanna show me Luke?" I ask. Is it gonna me the door I keep hearing?

"Let me show you." He says walking over to his closet. I see him push aside some clothes and he put his hand on the door. It opened. So that's the secret door I've been hearing.

He turns back my way and holds out his hand. I take it, with caution, and follow him down the stairs.

"I'm gonna show you this pass word but you can't tell anyone." I hear Luke say. I nod. He said not to tell, he said nothing about thinking it. And Ashton, make sure you get this written down.

I see a number pad and he types in the numbers 8-2-5. Then I remember the letters on the numbers and it spells out my name. Once the door opens, there's a white hallway with a bunch of sealed doors. Luke walks over to the last door and look over.

"I want to show you something. But you can't be mad at me." Luke says. I look at him confused but nod anyways. I walk towards the door, and I look in and I see...

"Charlotte..." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Val!" I hear Charlotte yell running towards the door. Her eyes glowed like fire.

"What have you done to her!?" I yell at Luke!

"I made her a vampire." He says calmly. I wouldn't be calm right now if I was him. That's when I got really really angry. I felt Michael's power rush over me and I hold put my hand and move Luke up the wall.

"What the fuck!" He says!

"Val, how are you doing that?" Charlotte asks me.

"Vamp blood. If I drink it and they drink from me, I get their powers for a while." I say, still keeping consontration on holding Luke up.

"Open the door Val. I wanna tech this asshole a lesson she says, her fangs growing.

"One sec." I say. I extend my other hand and move the door open. I see Charlotte walk out and stand under Luke.

"This is for making me a vampire," She puts her hand on his leg, it glows orange.

"AHHH!!!" Luke screams in pain.

"And this is for making people think I was dead." Again.

"And this, this is for ruining my life!" And she throws a fireball right at Luke.

"Nice powers." I say.

"Thanks. You can put him down now. He'll be out for a while. And we can't leave Rena down here either." Charlotte tells me.

"Who's Rena?" I ask.

"She's the other person Luke had hidden down here. She was down here for almost 5 years." Charlotte says.

"Which room?" I ask. She points to the one directly across. I extend my hand towards it and it opens revealing a girl with black dreaded hair.

"Is this really happening? Am I actually getting out of here?" She asked. I nod. She runs over and hugs me.

"Thanks you. Thank you so much. I get to see my sister again because of you. You are my hero." Rena says, tears pouring out of her eyes. I hug her back.

"You're welcome. Now go. Before he wakes up." I say as Rena vamp speeds out of the room.

"I'm so glad you're alive. Well, half alive." I say to Charlotte as we run put of the room, normal speed.

"I'm just so happy to see you again." She says to me once we get into Luke's bedroom.

"These doors can't be unlocked from the inside right?" Charlotte asked.

"Nope only the outside. So he's stuck in there for a while." I say. I push the clothes infront of the door, and close the door. Me and Charlotte look at each other and laugh. We walk away, closing the door behind us.

Sorry Luke.

We walk out of Luke's room to see Ashton. Oh shit.

"What did he do to her?" Aston asked in concern.

"He made everyone think I was dead, turned me into a fireball, and kept me away from my best friend. Oh and he brought me to your hotel rooms. Yeah, I seen all of you naked already." Charlotte told Ashton. Ashton blushed in embarrassment when she mentioned that she saw them naked.

"What do you mean turned you into a fireball?" Ashton questioned.

She stepped back, closed her eyes and lifted her hand. A ball of fire was not sitting in her hand and when she opened her eyes, they glowed just like the fireball. The fireball went away and her eyes when back to normal.

"Wow. So you're still a new vamp, considering Luke clearly hasn't taught you anything. And you had to learn your power on your own and how to control it. Well done by the way." Ashton says. I see Charlotte blush.

"Thanks." She says.

"How about I teach you the ways of being a vampire. I've been here a while so I think I can teach you." Ashton says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That would be amazing. Thank you." She says.

"No problem." He says and walks away.

Hey Val, your friends pretty hot.

Please don't ever think and/or day that again please.

Whatever you say.

I could also hear Charlotte's thoughts.

Ashton is really cute.

I slightly vomit in my mouth. Yeah he's my mate, but he's like a brother to me. Oh god, the cure is gonna be really awkward...

"So I'll show you to my room now and you can get a good night sleep okay?" I say to Charlotte, moving her towards my bedroom. She's nods and we walk into my bedroom. She climbs up the ladder and crawls into my bed.

"Goodnight Val. Thanks for saving me." Charlotte says.

"Goodnight." I say and walk out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Hey guys!!!

Today is my first day of school so here's a chapter!!

So, Luke got his ass kicked!! Who's happy!! Because I personally think he deserved it.

And the next part will be the September Q&A ans I would really like more questions from it. (Not from you Hazlynn...) So please comment some question you want answered from the characters or me.

So in the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - @AbbySchonnop
Instagram - @5sos_chick_512
Spotify - @5sosmde12
Musical'ly - @abbyschonnop1
YouTube - @CatherineSchonnop

And follow Project Hi Or Hey on Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, and Wattpad projecthiorhey

find follow my band on...

Instagram - @justaminuteofficalband
YouTube - @JustAMinute

Love you guys!!

Abby xox