Chapter 20

Michael's POV

What a bitch! She stabbed me with a pencil! Over pizza!! She's fucking crazy!! Now I know not to take the pizza with pickles.

I pull the pencil put of my neck and set it down on the coffee table. I feel my neck heal and I go to the basement to get, a much needed, bag of blood. Once I'm at the door way to the basement I hear Luke scream. He took the pizza to.

I walk down stairs and go into the room with the deep freeze. I see Ashton sitting in the corner with at least 20 empty blood bags around him. Oh no, he's binge drinking. This only happens when he gets really upset over something.

"Ashton? Are you alright?" I ask him, moving cautiously towards him.

"No. I just can't believe how demonic and insensible I was to Val. Oh my god! What have I done!?" Ashton says bringing his knees to his chest and rocking back and forth, while sipping on a blood bag.

"Ashton, your gonna make yourself sick if you keep drinking all that blood. You'll make it right. I know you will. Me and Luke on the other hand, are probably not so lucky." I say sitting beside him opening my blood bag.

"Bu-t-t, what if I can-t-t make it right?" He asks between sobs.

"You will. I promise."

Calum's POV

"You will. I promise." I hear Michael day. I can feel Ashtons regret and despair. He actually is sorry.

Right now Val and I are sitting in the kitchen as Val eats her pizza. She does let me have a slice to try it and it's actually pretty good. So as we share this pizza my mind goes somewhere else.

"Calum?" I hear Val say, poking my arm.

"Hmm."

"Are you okay? You kinda drifted." She asked me with much concern.

"Yeah. I was just listening around. I heard Ash and Micky talking downstairs. Ashton is really sorry. You know that right?" I say to her.

"I know you can feel emotions and everything, and I believe you but I can't trust him yet. Everyone has been putting me in danger and hurting me. I just can't take it." She says putting her head in her hands. I hear her sniffle and I go over to he other side of the table and sit next to her. I pull her into my chest and let her cry.

"Don't worry Val. I'm not rushing you to forgive Ashton, or Luke or Michael. I'm just saying that they do actually feel bad for what they did." I say, stroking her hair in a comfert in way.

"Thanks Cal." She says and puts her head on my shoulder.

Ashton's POV

I still can't believe I did that to Val a few days ago. I literally lost control... I never loose control.

I'm still sitting in the basement with Michael drinking my life away. Michael went to the other room to get us some beers so that we can actually drink our lives away. But we live forever So it's kinda impossible. But we can get drunk. Thank god!

After drinking, literally, our body's weight in alcohol, we get up and, attempt, to walk up stairs. I see Michael start to stumble and I giggle like a school girl. I somehow make it up the stairs and go into the kitchen. I see Val and Calum sitting at the table with a box of pizza.

"I'm hungry." I say licking my lips. Val just looks scared and Calum stands up. "I meant for the pizza you idiots." I say giggling again.

"Is he drunk? Can vampires get drunk?" Val asked Calum.

"Yeah we can, which is good. But if you mix blood and alcohol together, you literally get so shitfaced that you don't remember what happened. I've done that once, never again..." He trailed off. I stumble towards the table and go for a slice of pizza. Soon enough, Val stabs me with something in the hand.

"Owww!! What was that for!?" I yelp.

"You don't take my pizza. It's mine." She states.

"But I'm hungry." I whine.

"Then go to the fridge and get something to eat then. Just don't touch my pizza." She says pointing to the fridge. I stumble over to it, hitting the island and trash can while doing so. I slightly giggle and I see Val roll her eyes.

I get to the fridge and take whatever I see in front of me and close the fridge with my hip. I like to eat when I'm drunk. If you can't already tell.

"Okay you go your food. Can you leave now?" Val says rudely. "Can he just fuck off. I want to spend some times with my boyfriend alone."

"Who's your boyfriend?" I ask her. "Stupid vampire powers."

"Hey hey, don't dis the powers." I say pointing my finger at her. She sarcastically laughed and I see her take Calum's hand.

"So that's your boyfriend. My best mate. My band mate. Wow Calum. You must really want the cure." I say and I see Val's eyes go wide.

"What cure?"

Hey guys!!

Val knows about the cure!!! Oh no!! How do you think she's gonna react? Let me know in the comments.

And Hey Violet and 5 Seconds Of Summer won Teen Choice Awards today!!! Yay!! So proud!

In the mean time... follow me on...

Twitter - AbbySchonnop
Instagram - 5sosgirl512, _im_punk_rock_mikey, shadowhunter_runes_lightwood, and makeup_beauty_proud
Spotify - 5sosmde12
Musical'ly - abbyschonnop1
YouTube - Catherine Schonnop

And don't forget to follow Project Hi Or Hey on...

Instagram, Tumbler, Wattpad, Twitter and Snapchat: all projecthiorhey

Love you guys!!

Abby xox