"You don't actually...like that little pig, do ya, Jae?"

"What the fuck do you think, dumbass? No, I don't."

"Well, Jeon made a good point though. Why do you keep pushing him around?"

"Look, have you ever seen a girl in this school with a great ass? Not just that, a perfect one?"

"Well...no-"

"Exactly. You take what you can get and Park just so happens to have an ass that I like."

Jimin blushed and popped his hip up, taking a look over his shoulder. His butt wasn't that big, was it?

"What're you doing?" Someone's voice came from behind him.

He turned around and was met with Jungkook, "Uh...nothing...what're you doing?"

"Well," Jeon came down a couple more steps, "The water I used to save your life was supposed to be for Ms. Lee. Kinda realized...I don't have that anymore, so I need to go back to the teacher's lounge."

"Who said you saved my life?" Jimin crossed his arms.

"Well, it kinda looked like things weren't going too well for you."

"I could've handled him. I've done it before."

"You've handled him?" Jeon smirked, letting a silent pause overtake them.

Jimin slowly came to realize what Jungkook was hinting at and he reached over to punch him, "Yah! That's disgusting!"

"You said it!" Kook laughed.

"I meant that I can take care of myself!"

"How many nights a week do you do that?" Jungkook hopped down a few more steps, turning around to look up at Jimin.

Park sighed in annoyance and moved down to stand on the step above the black haired male, "That's not what I meant either."

"You're the one staring at your own ass, so I just thought-"

"Well, you thought wrong," Jimin said sternly, "I just-" He stopped himself and exhaled, "It doesn't matter. Just go do what you're supposed to be doing."

"Okay," Jungkook grabbed his wrist and held on tight, "Come with me. I think I heard those two bozos talking down there."

•••••

Jimin stood beside Jungkook, who he'd found out was younger, while Jeon got another cup of water from the water tank in the teacher's lounge.

The older boy kept looking around, trying to dig up some dirt on the teachers.

"You won't find anything out in the open," Jungkook stood up straight, "You'll need a key to get in their desks."

"What?" Jimin pushed his body off the filing cabinet he'd been leaning on.

"Their secrets," Jungkook held out his hand, a copper key in the middle of his palm, "If you wanna know, you gotta get in good with them. Make them trust you."

"And they trust you?" Jimin chuckled a bit, disbelief showing through his tone.

"Yeah. When you spend so many hours in detention, tutoring, begging at the lunchroom doors...people get to know you. They tell you things...some of them pity you."

"I don't..."

"You don't have to do that?" Jungkook put the key back in his pocket and motioned for Jimin to follow him as he walked out of the teacher's lounge.