chapter 3 True Strength

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong? That all you got? Thought you said I was going to die? Regular jutsu won't work on my sharingan." He edged me on interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh you are at my mercy Kakashi sensei." I said smirking.

"Well let's see it." He said preparing for a fight.

"Alright thanks. Ice style: snow blind jutsu!" I yelled as I blocked out that sharingan. If he can't see then he can't defend. Just then I heard him yell out his own jutsu.

"Summoning jutsu!"

Oh shit. Crystal style it is.

"Crystal style: Crystal prison jutsu!" I yelled trapping his dogs.
"Crystal style: shuriken wild dance!" I yelled defeating his clones. Meanwhile defeating my own water clones.
"Crystal style: Crystal prison jutsu!" I yelled trapping him inside.

Finally! No one can escape that jutsu with out dieing in the process.

"Amazing! She did it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Pshh... show off." Kiba said irritated at me that I can beat Kakashi sensei.

"Whatever." Neji said.

Great. I just made more enemies.

"She's something alright. If she was able to defeat Kakashi." I heard Kurenai say to another jonin who looked exactly like Lee but much older.
"Yeah. She'll be better off on your team Guy. I'll talk to the hokage about it. My genin aren't nearly as strong as her. They don't even compare. But having Neji on your team they might have a chance to keep up. But maybe just barely."

"Yeah I'll take her under my wing. If the hokage allows it. Which I'm pretty sure she will. But Lee could get some really good training with her on his team. She could make all of them stronger." Guy sensei replied.

"She fights like a jonin. Who trained her did you say?" I heard another jonin smoking a cigar butt in.

"One of the legendary sannin." Kurenai sensei replied.

"You don't mean..." I heard him trail off like he didn't even want to mention his name. I think it was decided that I should butt in and give them some answers. Whether or not the genin were here to listen. I don't think it mattered at the point.

"Yes. Lord orochimaru trained me. For three years. I left him just in time before I could be killed."

"What?!?!" The man with the cigar said shocked as if I grew three heads.

Geez... What's so bad about that?...

"Asuma you shouldn't be surprised. The Kagami clans kekkei genkai is the ice style. How she welds the Crystal style shouldn't be possible. It must be his doing. He gave her that power."

"I see..." I heard Asuma reply. It looked as if a light bulb went off in his head.

"Umm.. not to interrupt but can you release this jutsu now?"
Oh shit I almost forgot Kakashi sensei!

"Crystal release."

"Thanks. Now then. I'd say it's safe to say that your above genin level." Kakashi sensei said as he walked up to the rest of us.

"Yes we were just discussing that. We think it's safer to put her on Guy's team. What you think Kakashi?" Asuma sensei said while smoking his cigar.

"She might be too strong for them. I mean she was able to defeat me while using my sharingan. You all saw that. And if what she says is true then she might be even stronger then the hokage Lady Tsunade herself." When he said this I heard all the rest of the genin gasp in shock.