Chapter 34

Jacob's P.O.V

Back at Cullen's house, the witnesses were saying goodbye and leaving. Edward and I watched Renesmee as she spoke to Zafrina and Senna.

"She'll stick around for a while, won't she?" I inquired.

"Yes, a lengthy time. I'm glad she has you," Edward responded.

"Edward, I don't..."

"Chill, Jacob, I know, but I assume it will happen."

Alice smiled at Edward, who nodded in response. Renesmee came running toward us, her laughter echoing through the air, and she locked eyes with me as I did with her. I felt a strong connection with her, even more vital than before. I envision a future with her as a grown woman, and it makes me smile. It was like gravity. Your whole center shifts. It is not the earth holding you here. It's her. You would do anything, be anything she needs: a friend, a brother, a protector. I realized she was my imprintee.

Edward looked at me with curiosity. I said nothing but smiled at Renesmee. He caught on, and his eyes widened.

"It's nothing, but should I call you Dad?" I asked.

"No," Edward responded.

I laughed and then saw Bella walk over to us. Bella took Renesmee's hand and put it on her cheek to listen to her thoughts. Then Bella took Renesmee's hand and took it off her face.

"Yeah, we're all going to be together now," Bella responded, taking Renesmee's hand off her face.

With a smile, Renesmee hugged Bella and then glanced at Edward and me. Alice stood at a distance, her eyes fixed on us with a vision. Alice saw Renesmee growing up and with me. She also saw Edward and Bella in the vision as they joined Renesmee and me. Alice's eyes met Edward's, and a smile spread across her face after the vision. Edward read her thoughts and smiled.

Bella's P.O.V

Edward and I were back in our meadow.

"I've got something to show you," I mentioned.

Edward gazed at me, puzzled. "What?" he inquired.

I raised my shield, allowing Edward to glimpse our shared memories and experiences, including the vivid memory of our initial encounter and all subsequent events.

"How did you do that?" Edward asked.

"I've been practicing. Now you know nobody has ever loved anybody as much as I love you," I responded.

"There's one exception."

I nodded, understanding that Edward felt the same for me, and we kissed.

"Can you show me again?" Edward asked.

I grinned. "We've got plenty of time," I reassured her.

"Forever?" Edward asked.

"Forever."

We kissed again and continued on this small but perfect piece forever.

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it. The sequel to this story is Jacob and Renesmee Story: Everlasting Love. It's up right now. Read it!!!!