Chapter 15

Bella's P.O.V

I parked and put on contacts for my bright red eyes. Then, I exited the car and went to the tiny store. As usual, college kids were eyeing me. I brushed them off and went to the shop. I was seeing the older man, not Collin, upon my arrival.

"Hey, I'm here for the charm," I said.

"Oh yeah, you're the one who came to get the charm?" The older man said.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll be right back. Stay right here."

"Okay,"

After he left, college students approached me. A guy walked over. "Hey," he greeted me.

"I'm uncomfortable," I said, feeling uneasy near him.

"What's your name?"

"Bella."

"Bella. That's a pretty name."

"Thanks."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I'm getting a charm for my charm bracelet."

"Did your boyfriend give you that?"

"No, my best friend. We are close."

"Oh, so you're single."

"No, I'm married."

"Married?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think you're marrying at a young age?"

"No, I'm only nineteen."

"Still."

I glared at the college boy. "You should leave. I don't appreciate flirting," I told him.

The older man finally walked with the charm.

"Can I see your charm bracelet? I need to put the charm on." The older man said.

I took the charm bracelet off and handed it to him.

"Thank you." The older man said.

"You're welcome," I said.

The older man took my charm bracelet and left.

I faced the college boy. "I married at nineteen for reasons," I explained.

"Like what?"

"None of your business."

I walked away to distance myself from him. The college boy grabbed my arm and then released it. "You're so cold. Are you feeling unwell?" he inquired.

Crap, I forgot I was cold. What was I supposed to say? I had to make up something. "I'm freezing because it's cold outside," I responded.

"Oh," the college boy said.

I walked across the shop, but the college boy grabbed my arm again. I said, "Could you stop grabbing me, please?"

"No, not until you tell me why you got married at nineteen." The college boy responded.

"No!"

Using my vampire strength, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard, pulling his arm off me.

"Owe, what was that for?" The college boy asked.

"Well, you won't let go of me," I responded.

"Look, I only grabbed you to get you to answer me."

"You can't get people to answer you by grabbing them."

The older man returned with the charm bracelet. "It's twenty-five dollars," he mentioned, handing it to me.

I got my money out of my purse and handed him the twenty-five dollars.

"Thank you," I said.

"Your welcome and have a good day." The older man said.

"You too."

I walked out of the shop as fast as possible before the person grabbed me again.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment, and share!