Chapter 5

Bella's P.O.V

The next day was ordinary, as usual. Being a vampire means having a life like humans. The difference is that we drink animal blood and keep our true nature a secret. I've been cradling my daughter for hours, captivated by her beautiful face. Renesmee must have inherited it from Edward and his attractive appearance.

When Edward walked in, I glanced at him and said, "She's stunning, isn't she?"

Edward grinned, saying, "She's adorable."

Rosalie walked in. "Yeah, so adorable," she said, reaching out. "My turn,"

I nodded and handed Renesmee to Rosalie.

Alice entered the room and greeted me, "Happy birthday!"

I forgot that today is my birthday because I stopped aging and lost my apathy.

"I stopped aging three days ago," I said.

"We're celebrating it anyway, so deal with it," Alice remarked.

We headed out of the main house and into the forest.

"Where are we going? You know I still hate surprises," I said.

"You would like this one," Alice said.

We paused, and Alice hid my eyes with her hands. "Ready?" she inquired.

"I'm ready," I responded.

"Okay."

As soon as Alice uncovered my eyes, I gasped in astonishment, feeling taken aback.

"Surprise," Alice said.

Edward asked, 'Do you like it?'"

"Yes, I love it," I responded.

"Go inside and see your house," Alice said.

Edward and I headed inside our new house. I saw the living room, and Edward led me to a bedroom. The bedroom had white walls, a white bed, and white furniture. This room must be for Renesmee. We then headed to the next place, which was our closet. When I entered, I saw a lot of clothes.

I strolled to some cute outfits, then turned to Edward. "Let me guess, Alice," I joked.

Edward nodded and guided me from the closet to another room. As we stepped into the next room, our bedroom came into view.

"This," Edward pointed out, "is our bedroom."

"We don't sleep," I said.

Edward walked up behind me. "Yeah, but we can do something else," he suggested.

When Edward kissed my shoulder, his intentions became apparent to me. I grabbed him, hurled him onto the bed, and locked lips with him.

 I grabbed him, hurled him onto the bed, and locked lips with him

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment, and share!