[S] Don't Ignore your Jungkookie

Start from the beginning

"I know," Jimin sat up and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, his phone falling to the mattress, "I'm so sorry."

"Is it my fault?" Jung's voice broke and he started to tear up a bit, but he wouldn't let himself full-on cry.

"No," Jimin leaned up to peck his cheek, "Absolutely not. I'm just-"

"With Tae Hyung all the time."

Jimin exhaled and nodded.

It was quiet for a bit, then Jungkook managed to ask, "Are you sleeping with him?"

Jimin was stunned for a couple seconds, then he quietly asked, "What?"

"Is that a yes?" Jungkook had taken Jimin's question as false confusion, a nervous response.

"No, Jungkook," Jimin held on to the younger's hand as Jung got up and tried to move away.

"All you had to do was break up with me, hyung-"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin stood up and shouted, "What is all this about?!"

"You're ignoring me!" Kook yelled back, trying his best to pry his wrist from Jimin's grasp.

The older froze, his grip tightening on Kook. Slowly, the week replayed in his mind. All the things he'd missed, all the time he spent talking with Tae Hyung, the nights he spent away from home, all the little moments he should've been cuddling his boyfriend.

"Kookie," his voice turned sympathetic, "Baby, just punch me next time I-...God, I'm so sorry."

Jungkook's attempts to get away weren't as desperate now, and he only tugged lightly against Jimin.

"I...It's just, Tae's not doing so well. He...got fired and he can't pay his rent, so we've been looking for a place for him. He...he didn't want anyone to know, but...I don't want you to doubt me."

Jungkook stopped pulling and sniffled, a little mad at himself for jumping to conclusions.

"Tae's still just my friend, Kookie," Jimin slowly and gently pulled him into a hug, "I'm still in love with just you."

Jungkook pouted and looked away, but Jimin put his hand on the the younger's cheek and made him look at him.

"Okay? You're still my Kookie, right?" the smile that appeared on Jimin's face was enough for Jungkook to forgive him.

"Hyung," he lightly whined as he hugged Jimin back, gripping his shirt tightly.

Jimin quickly kissed the younger's cheek before he held him closer, tighter. Maybe he had been ignoring Jungkook. He hadn't been this warm all week. He remembered complaining to Tae Hyung about how cold he was.

"I'm sorry," Jung whispered, afraid to raise his voice in case he started crying.

"It's okay," Jimin lightly smiled to himself, rubbing Jungkook's back once the younger started sniffling more.

Jungkook ran his hands up Jimin's chest to his shoulders and he pulled back, just enough to see the older.

Jimin ran his fingers through the younger's hair, frowning at the dark circles under Jungkook's eyes, "Were you worried that badly?" Jimin traced one of Kook's eyes for emphasis.

Jung nodded, fingers tightening on the material of Jimin's shirt, "You're all I have. I was afraid I was losing you."

"Never," Jimin lightly smiled, his finger moving to Jung's lips and tracing them as well, "I love you."

Jung smiled, making Jimin satisfied, and rolled his eyes, "I love you too, hyung."

"Good, now kiss me," Jimin grinned slyly.