Chapter Fourty-one Thanksgiving Dinner Giving Thanks

(They all gather around a huge table and take a seat.) "My I have everyone's attention?" Asked Mr. Schue. "First I just want to say thank you to everyone who came new friends and old and friend we will have forever. I think we should all go around and say what we're Thankful for." Said Mr. Schue. "Ok, I'll Start." Said Puck standing up. "I'm Thankful for Glee club. If it wasn't for Glee club then I would probably still be a Lima Loser, throwing kids into a dumpster." (Puck Sits down. Tina stands up.) "I'm Thankful for, Artie. For you always being there for me, and Glee club for getting me out of my shy stage and get rid of my fake studer." (Tina sits down. Santana stands up.) "I'm thankful for Glee club and The way it tout me to be who I really am and to not be ashamed, that's how I found Britt." (Santana sits down and Britney  gets up.) "I'm thankful for Glee club and Mr Schue for teaching me that I am smart I my own way." (She sits down then Mike gets up, then Quinn, then Mercedes, and then everyone else. Now it's Rachel's turn.) "I'm thankful for All of you guys. You've helped me through everything. Thankful for Mr and him telling me everything is going to be ok. I'm also Thankful for Finn. He had a really Big heart and amazing talent. I wish he could be here with us. If he was I'm sure he would have said, 'don't be thankful for me. Be thankful for all the moments we had.' I'm just so happy to have call you guys my friends." (She sits down.) "Zach do you want to go?" Asked Stephen. (Zach stands up.) "I . I'm thankful for, Stephen and he's wife Alison for taking me in and treating me like there own." (He sits down. And Stephen stands up) "I'm thankful for My wife, Zach and My new son. I'm also thankful for Blaine. You were always there for my little brother. I hope you'll always be there for your friends." "I will." (Said Blaine looking at everyone. Stephen sits down and Kirt Stands up.) "I'm thankful for all of you guys, last month was a really hard month. I had to test my strength, patients, and believes. With Blaine in the hospital and everything you guys were always there so thank you for that. And Stephen thank you for everything you did for Blaine before we meet him." "No problem." (Kurt sits down and Blaine stands up.) "You guys are. Just. (He starts tearing up.) I'm sorry." Said Blaine. "It's ok." Said Kurt. "You guys have helped me with so much. I just don't know what to say. Kurt you didn't just saved my life you said my soul. (He cry's) More then once you were always there to comfort me. When my dad was drunk, when life didn't seem right, when ever I needed a friend. You were always there. And I know now that you with always be here. I love you so much." (He whips his eyes and sits down.)