Chapter 36 What Does He Know Part 1

"Kurt? Kurt. Kurt! Kurt!" Yelled Rachel. "I can't! I can't Rachel!" Yelled Kurt. "Come on! We have to go! Run Kurt! Run!" Yelled M.R Schue. "I can't leave! Please! Please help me Rachel!" Yelled Kurt. (A few days earlier.) "Kurt. Wake up." Said Rachel. "What?" (Said Kurt waking up) "Wake up. They said you see Blaine." "Great." (They go in the room.) "Blaine? Are you awake?" Said Kurt. "Yeah, Rachel is that you?" Said Blaine. "Yeah, Hey Blaine. How are you feeling?" Said Rachel. "Better. The medicine they give me keeps making me like feel weird." "Yeah. How's your memory?" "If you asking about if I remember everybody in The new directions. Then yes. But as in like school and some life stuff in the past not that much. But I'm sure it will come back to me soon." "Yeah, do you. Remember. Your." "Gay?" "U." "Yes. I know I'm gay. And you. Kurt." "Me?" Said Kurt. "There's something about you. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue." "Me?" "Yeah. Come here." "Ok?" (He holds his hand.) "I love you." Said Blaine. "Me Too. You. Not me. I mean. I love you too." (He kisses him.) "I knew I was missing something." (Rachel smiles. Then gets a call.) "I'll be right back." "Ok." Said Kurt. (She leaves the room.) "Hey Roderick. Anything news?" "Yeah. He just got out of surgery. We're about to go see him." "Ok. Keep me updated." "Ok. Bye." "Bye." (She goes back in the room.) "who was that?" Said Blaine. "That was Roderick." "Any news on Mason?" Said Kurt. "Yeah. He just got out of surgery. Their about to go see him." "That's good. You should go and tell Madison." "Are you guys going to be ok?" "Yeah. I think I'm going to cheek him out of the hospital tomorrow." Said Kurt. "That's great. I'll talk to you guys later." "Ok, bye." "Bye Rachel." Said Blaine. (Roderick and Jane go into Mason's room.) "He's still in bad condition soon please whisper." Said a nurse. "Ok, thank you." Said Roderick. "Mason? It's me. Jane." Said Jane. "I don't think he's awake." Said Roderick. "Look at him he looks like his in so much pain. He looks awful." "Thanks..." (Said Mason in a soft voice. And opens his eyes a little.) "Mason?! You all right?" Said Jane. "No.." "What's the matter?" "Ev.ery.thing. I. Hu.rt. Ev.ery.where." (He said really softly and closes his eyes again.) "I'm glad your alive." "I'm not." "Why?" "Cause. Cus. I. Know. Some. Th.ing." (He falls asleep.) "What? What do you know?" "He's out cold Jane." "We have to find out what he knows."