Chapter seven We'll get through this maybe. Or you can let go.

(The next day.) "Kurt. Me and Mercedes would like to sing to Blaine. If that's ok." Said Rachel. "Yeah, he's really bummed that he can't sing right now maybe you guess can cheer him up." "Yeah. Thanks." (They go in the room.) "hey, Blaine." Said Mercedes. "Hey Mercedes and Rachel." Said Blaine. "We would like to sing to you." Said Rachel. "That would be lovely thank you." (The music starts. And they starts singing candles. Then they end it.) "the first song me and Kurt song on stage together. When I realized that I loved him. Thank you guys so much." (They hug him) "so what did the doctor say?" Said Tina (there all having coffee with Kurt.) "they said that they have to do more test. And that his doing better." Said Kurt. "Did the find out what's wrong?" Asked Mercedes. "No, the suspected a stroke of some kind." "Do they think he'll be about to go home soon?" Asked Artie. "It's still to be determined." Said Kurt. "We have something we would like to tell you." Said Rachel. "What?" Said Kurt. "Since we all wanted to stay the week and have fun sing old Glee songs and stuff." Said Mercedes. "Yeah?" Said Kurt. "Since we didn't get to do that and it almost been a week." Said Artie. "We're all thinking about staying here longer." Said Tina. "Really?!" Said Kurt. "Yeah. We want to help you with Blaine and still get to sing. We're all going to be there the first time he sings." Said Rachel. "This is great! Who would have ever that a Glee club would make a family. I mean no one would think that cheerleaders, Football players, a gay guy and a slightly annoying girl would ever be friends." (They laugh. Then later at night Kurt get a call.) "hello?" "Is this Kurt Humble-Anderson?" Said a guy. "Yeah, who is this?" "I'm a doctor from the NYC hospital and I'm calling about your husband." "What about him?" "He's in bad condition." "What do you mean? He was doing better he was just fine a few hours ago." "Well some people get worse at night and in this case it not looking well." "His been doing good for a couple of days." "These things are common. I don't want you to lose hope or anything cause he's young and his body seems strong. But you should come down here and say your goodbyes in case." (They hang up and he wakes up Rachel and Mr Schue. And caked the other Glee people. They all get there.) "what did I do to deserve this. What did you do to deserve this. (He's crying. Kurts talking Blaine alone for a little bit) Blaine. I love you so so much. And . And I don't want to lose you. (He crys for a minute. Then takes a deep breath.) but. But you need to leave. You. You can. You can let go. (Kurt squeezes Blaine hand.) You. You can. Let go just let go." (He lays by Blaine. And falls a sleep)