Chapter twenty-five I Knew Part 2

"Yeah." "There's something else." "What?....what Blaine." "When we were in the cave and Cory was drowning. He said his last words to me." "Really?" "Yeah." "What we're they?" "Blaine. I love you." "He said that?" "Yeah. And I've remembered those words everyday and I just feel so bad that I never told you that." "Hey hey hey. Blaine. Calm down." (Blaine takes a deep breath.) "I'm so sorry." (Cory starts laughing.) "haha." "What?" "Nothing. It's. It's just that I can't believe he actually said that." "Are you mad?" "No. Not mad. Happy. Actually. I'm proud." "You know I miss him." "I miss him too. I don't think you can ever stop missing someone you love that's passed." "True." "Well I have to get home. It was nice talking to you again Blaine. And it was nice to meet you Kurt." "You too." Says Kurt. (Stephen opens Blaine's door.) "Can I ask you something?" "Yeah, sure." (He turns around.) "what are you named your son?" (Quiet for a second.) "Cory. Cory Blaine Smith." (He smiles and leaves.) "Did that make you feel better?" (Said Kurt. Quiet for a minute.) "Blaine?..Blaine are you ok?" "Kurt?" "Yeah? What?" "Come here." "Ok. Why." (He goes to him. Blaine looks at him and grabs his hand) "I need you to do something for me." "Yeah. Anything. What is it?" "I need you to kiss me." "What." "No, I don't need you to I want you to." "Are you sure?" "Yes. Kiss him Husband." (He kisses him and he kisses back and they hug while kissing. Blaine takes s deep breath.) "I don't want to forget you anymore." "Me either." "I love you." "I love you too." (They kiss more and make out.)