Chapter 20 Life Without M.r Schue part 1

"My name is Rachel Berry. Someday I'm going to be a star. Most people think I'm just some silly little girl with big dreams. But my dreams are so really that they make me cry every time I sing a solo. I'm thinking about joining Glee club but the new teacher M.r Farina is so weird. So I'm not really in to that."
"I'm Kurt Humble today Is the first day of the my second year of high school. My dad said I have to join a club or something or he'll take my car away so yeah that's why I'm standing here like a complete idiot liking at the board and not finding a club I like. There's no clubs for me. Nobody understands I'm different and no one can help me. I'm all alone."
"My name is Mercedes Jones. I am Beyoncé I am the queen of drama you wished you were my boyfriend cause am amazing. In my dreams I can't even convenes myself. I'm a nobody that no one knows. I have an amazing voice and I want to be famous but no one loves me. I hope it changes."
(Rachel's house) "Dads, I have to ask you a question." Said Rachel. "Sure sweetie ." Said one of her dads. "Do you guys think I'm Broadway material?" "Yes of course honey. Your the best there is." "Why would you say that." Said her other dad. "I don't know just life is getting harder and crazy and I just want to be good enough." "You are sweetie. Don't let anyone tell you your not."
(Kurt's house.) "Kurt have you signed up for any new clubs yet?" Said Kurt's dad Burt. "No not yet dad." "Kurt what did I tell you." "I know dad it's just. It's just had for me to join a club that isn't me. All of the clubs there are the same. I'm different and I just don't like them. But I'll try dad I promise I'll try." "Ok Kurt. Now get some rest." "Night dad." "Night."
(Mercedes church) "Mercedes I heard there staring Glee club back at your school you should join." Said her mom."I don't feel like it mom. It seems weird." Said Mercedes. "Ok but have an amazing voice you should show it off to everyone in that Choir room." "Thanks but no thanks mom."
(At school.) "Hey Homo." Said Puck. "Get over here." Said Finn. "What?" Said Kurt. "Let's throw him in the trash." Said Puck started to pick him up. "Wait!" Yelled Kurt. (They put him down and he takes his coat and bag.) "one day you'll all work for me." (Then they through him in the dumpster.) "You guys are so stupid." Said Mercedes. "Yeah. Why?" Said Puck. "Because you put people in the dumpster to make you feel better about yourself." "Yeah yeah, come on guys we have class." (They leave and Kurt get out of the dumpster.) "thank you." Says Kurt. "Your Welcome. I'm Mercedes Jones. "Kurt Humble." "See you around
Kurt." "You too." (She goes to class. And so does he. After class) "you must be gay. Especially if you have a girl fight your battles." Says a football player. "I'm not." Said Kurt. "Yeah he is. I say him checking out Finns Ass the other day." Said another guy. "Let's teacher this Gay guy to take his gayness some place else." "Guys you don't have to do this." Said Kurt. "O but we do."