Chapter 24 I Knew Part 1

"Hey Stephen!" Said Blaine. "Hey Blaine! You look so good." "Thank you come in." (He comes in) "Hi you must be Kurt, Blaine's amazing husband."
"Yes. And yes." (They all laugh.) "nice to meet you." "You too." (They shake hands.) "How you feeling Blaine?" "Better. It's just so hard." "Did he tell you what happened?" Said Kurt. "No, what happened?" Said Stephen. "It was me and Kurt's one year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him so we had dinner and stuff then I had our close friends meet us at the Statue of Liberty and sing to him. Then I was having trouble breathing and I passed out." "Wow." "Yeah." "How have you been? We kind of stopped talking after Cory." "I'm doing good. It was tuff I mean how would you feel if your younger brother died then your parents divorced and you never got to see your mom or younger sister." "Did you get to when you turned 18?" "No." "Why? Isn't it your choice." "No, when I turned 18 I spent 6 months looking for my mom and sister." "Did you find them?" "Yeah, but my mom didn't let me see them." "She could do that?" "Yeah. And when Elisabeth turned 18 I tried to tech out to her again, but I could find her." "Really?" "Yeah. My mom told me. She died in a car accident." "Really o my gosh." "I could except that. So I keep searching and finally I out what happened." "What?" "It turned out that that Elisabeth died, just not at 18 or a car accident." "What happened?" "Shortly after my parents divorced my mom needed pills to sleep and my sister thought it was medicine." (He starts crying.) "o dear God." Said Kurt. "She ate 8 and died that night in her sleep." "That's terrible." Says Kurt. "Yeah." Says Stephen. "I'm so sorry." Says Blaine. "It's fine. It helped me fine Zack." "Who's Zack?" Said Blaine. "His my other younger brother." "I didn't know you had one?" "Me either but I was doing a lot of research and found him. When I found him he was 12 now he's 14 me and my wife toke him in and he lives with us and goes to school in New Jersey. He's a smart kid and his step dad beat him up cause he's dialectic." "That's awful. I'm glad you guys took him in." "Yeah. So what did you want to tell me about Cory?" "Um." "Tell him." Said Kurt. "What is it?" Says Stephen. "Me and Cory were such good friends and um I didn't know this. This was before I know I liked boys but um. Cory liked me." (Quiet for a minute.) "are you mad? I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I wished I did. I really do. And it's been haunting me my whole life..." "I know." "Wait..what?" "Yeah. I know he liked you." "You. You did?" "Yeah. I could tell, he was just too scared to tell anyone. He was afraid dad and mom would get mad. And most of all he was afraid you didn't feel the same." "Really?"