Chapter Thirty-one Why Does This Keep Happening

(Kurt and Rachel ran into the hospital.) "Are they ok? Who did this?" Says Rachel. "What happened?" Said Kurt. "Madison was telling Mason what to do and Mason had enough of it so he started walking away and Madison followed him yelling at him and he was yelling back he ran across the street and started having a panic attack and she ran out to help him and a car. It. It" said Jane. "it just came out of nowhere." Said Spencer. "Do you know who did it?" Said Rachel. "It was a run away car but we're guessing it's their real father." Said Roderick. "What makes you think that?" Said Kurt. "Their real father has been trying to contact them for the past month and trying to come back in their life." Said Mr Schue. "How are they?" Said Kurt. "Madison has a broken arm and a concussion and Mason has two broken ribs, a broken leg and arm, and is in a comma." Said Spencer. "He tried to save his sister." Said Jane. "Sorry we called you here, we know you have your own problems with Blaine in the hospital and everything." Said Roderick. "No, no it's fine. Blaine's doing better and Mason and Madison are out priority right now." Said Kurt. "Madison is ok for people to visit her." Said a nurse. "What about Mason?" Said Mr Schue. "He's still in surgery." "Ok thank you." (They go in Madison's room.) "Hey Madison." Said Roderick. "Hu? O hey." Said Madison quietly. "How are you?" Said Kitty. "A little in pain but I have medicine that just makes me mostly numb." "That's good. I think." "I'm mostly concerned about Mason. How is he?" (It was quiet in the room for a minute then Jane spoke up.) "Mason. He's still in Surgery. He was bleeding pretty bad." "What else?" (Jane couldn't speak she didn't want to think of Mason in the stage his in. So Spencer did.) "He has two broken ribs, a broken arm and leg, and is in a comma." Said Spencer. "O My God. I can't believe this. This is all my fault." "It's not your fault." Said Mr Schue. "Yes it is. If I wasn't so controlling he wouldn't have ran out across the street then he would have stopped in the middle trying to breathe the he wouldn't have gotten hit by that car." "You both did. Ok. It wasn't just him and it wasn't  just your fault." "I wish I could have protected him more. Then he wouldn't be laying in a hospital bed dying."