Chapter 22 Help Him Fix His Past

"I just got off the phone with on of Blaine's doctors. He said that his doing very well, and that you've been helping him so much." Says M.r Schue. "Do they know what was wrong with him to begin with?" Says Kurt. "I'm afraid not." "It's just so weird." "You know this just happens to people. One day their fine the next they can be very ill or worse." "Yeah....I know. I'm very lucky his going to be ok." (He looks to the ground.) "what's wrong Kurt?" "Nothing... It's just. (He looks up.) just that I wish I know what happened. So I would know how to help... or something." "Yeah?." (Quiet for a minute.) "I..I just feel..so useless..like.. Like I should be doing something." "Kurt.. Don't put your self down like that. There's nothing you can to do." "I know. I just wished I could help more." "The only way to help him is to stay strong for him. Help him with anything he needs. He will remember. Soon. I promise." "Thank you M.r Schue. Your the best." "Your welcome Kurt." (Kurt goes to Blaine's room.) "Hey Blaine." "O Hey Kurt." (He smiles at him and he smiled back.) "How you feeling?" "Better. Thank you." "Yeah. Can. Can I get you anything?" "Uh, yeah actually. I'm trying to reach Cory's family." "Why? Not that I need to know. Cause I don't have to know. But if you want me to know, you can tell me. If not you don't have to. I'm going to stop babbling no." "No, don't. Your adorable when you babble." (Kurt snickers and Blaine smiles at him.) "ok..." "Well, um any ways I'm trying to reach Cory's family to try and tell him what happened." "That was like 10 years ago. Why do you want to pick that scab?" "They need to know..." "Is something wrong?" "No, um. Nothing at all." "Blaine?....." "Yeah. Yeah somethings wrong." "What is it?" "It's Cory. (He starts whispering.) I see him everywhere." "Everywhere?" "Yeah. Like. Like his. His haunting me or. Or something." "Really?" "Yeah. Kurt. You have to believe me. I'm I'm not crazy." "I believe." "You do?" "Yeah. Yeah of course. (Kurt takes his hand.) I always believe you." "Thank you." "Of course. Now let's get to work. I'll try to see if his dad still lives at his old house. "Ok. I'll look at more family history." "Ok. But if you need rest. You rest. Ok?" "Kurt I'm fine." "Blaine." "Ok. Bye." "Bye."