Chapter 40 Special Guest part 2!

"O my God!" Said Kurt. "Hey Guys I want you to meet Stephen his wife Alison their adopted son Zach and this little dude must be Cory Blaine Smith." Said Blaine. "Yes." Said Stephen. "Kurt are you mad I invited them?" "No, not at all. I'm happy you did. For all of you who don't know. Stephen was a big part of Blaine's childhood." Said Kurt. "It's an honor to meet you then." Said Rachel. "Yeah any friend of Blaine. Is a friend of ours." Said Mercedes. "It's an honor to to meet all of you guys. On the way here Blaine told me all about you guys. You guys helped him through his High school years. And still have stuck by him. All through a Glee club! That's amazing! Thanks for taking care of him." Said Stephen. "I'm sorry. Come in sit down." Said Kurt. "Thank you." Says Alison. "When was he born?" Asked Tina. "Two weeks ago." Said Alison. (All the girls are talking to Alison about the baby.) "So your Zach?" Said Kurt. "Um. Yeah." Said Zach quietly. "Don't be shy. These people are really good friends." Said Stephen. "I. I really. Like your. Um." Said Zach. "Speak up please." Said Stephen. "I liked you. In the Broadway musical Phantom of the Opera." Said Zach slowly looking up at Kurt. "Thank you Zach." Said Zach. "Can. I take a. Picture with you?" "Yes! Of course!" (Stephen takes a picture of Kurt and Zach.) "Thank you. It's not everyday. You you get to meet someone. Famous." "I'm not famous." "Yeah. You you kind of are. Is. Is that Rachel. Berry?" "Yeah, she's me and Blaine's friend." "Stephen, you you.  never mentioned. that Blaine was married. to Kurt and their best. friend is Rachel Berry." "I never thought to tell you." Said Stephen. "Do you want to talk to her?" Asked Kurt. "Really! Can I?!" Asked Zach. "Yeah I'll take you over there." Said Kurt. "He's a big Broadway fan." Said Stephen. "Yeah, teach them while their young." (They Laugh. Zach walks up slowly with Kurt.) "Hey Rachel, this is Zach." Said Kurt. "Hey Zach, it's nice to meet you." Said Rachel. (He smiles for a second.) "yeah um. You you too. I I can't believe you said hi to me." Said Zach. "It would be rude if I didn't." "Can I please. Have a picture. With with you." "Um Yeah." "I can't. Believe. That I just meet Blaine, Kurt, and Rachel. And I'm. going to have. thanksgiving. with them. This . This is the best. Day of my life!" (He get a picture with Rachel, then one with him, Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine.) "You Guys are so awesome!" Said Zach. "Maybe tomorrow we can go to the Statue of Liberty." Said Rachel. "I wish I could but we're leaving tonight." "Actually, we're staying here for a couple of days." Said Stephen. "Really! O my God! Thank you so much! This is the best thanksgiving ever! I can't wait to see what happens next!"