Chapter fifteen the past can change the future.

"I I need you to do something for me." Said Blaine to Kurt. "Yeah what?" Said Kurt. "I need you to go to my dresser there's a hidden board at the bottom in there you'll find a journal. Please bring it to me." "Sure, why?" " Because theirs something in my past I want to tell you about." "Ok, I'll be right back." "Thank you." "Of course." "I love you." (A pause.) "I love you too." (He goes amyotrophic their house and finds the journal and brings it to Blaine.) "Thank you." Said Blaine. "Yeah, so what do need to tell me?" Said Kurt. "Something that happened In my past." "What." "First I want you to promise you wouldn't run away, cause after I tell you I'll really need someone to be with me." "I promise Blaine." "Ok.. When I was younger. About 7 years old me and two of my best friends and I went out to play like we always did" (flash back.) "Hey Cory how's that crush of yours Ally doing?" Said Mark. "Ok, I guess. She's really cute but I don't know. What about you Blaine?" Said Cory. "Yeah Blaine, I've never seen you have a crush on a girl." Said Mark. "Sure I have we all have that would be weird if we haven't." Said Blaine. "Unless your gay." (They laugh and Blaine fake laughs) "yeah sure." Says Blaine. (Out of flash back.) "back then I didn't know what was going on with me. I mean I knew I liked guys but I didn't  know what that meant. So anyway we when to a cave that we always hung out at and that's when it happened." (Back to flash back) "Did you bring it?" Said Mark. "Yeah, here." Said Blaine giving him a shovel.) "why are we digging in this cave?" Said Cory. "Because, maybe we can find gold. And maybe we can be rich and famous!" Said Mark. "Or maybe we will get in trouble with the cops." Said Blaine. "Lighten up Blaine. This is just for fun." Said Mark beginning  to dig. "Fine." "Cory you dig over there." Said Mark (and Cory did.) "Hey guys I think I found something." Said Cory. "Go help him." (Said Mark to Blaine.) "Ok." (He goes over to help him. Then they both fall through the ground.) "AHH!!" (They both yelled while fallen down and splash right into a underground river.) "Blaine! Cory!" (Said Mark running up to the hole and looking down. And Blaine's head pops up.) "Ah!" (Said Blaine taking a big breath and breathing heavy.) "Cory....Cory?...Cory!!!!" Said Blaine. "I'm going to go get help!" (Said Mark leaving. End of flash back.) "And. And Cory never came back up. (He starts crying) a few days later they found his body." "Blaine." Said Kurt. "Right before he drowned he told me something and I didn't tell anyone. And I'll never forget his last words." "What?" (Blaine's crying uncontrollably now) "I. I Love You. Thous were his last words." (Kurt hugs him and holds him tight and close.) "It's ok Blaine. It's ok."