Chapter 14 The Story Of My Life

"Blaine. Blaine. Blaine! Blaine?" (Is all he heard in his mind. His mind would not shut up.) "Hey Blaine, don't your remember me?" (This his dream) "Cory?" "Yeah, how have you been old buddy?" Said Cory. "You can't be." "What?" "But but your Dead." "O don't be that way Blaine. So are you." "No I'm not." "You might as while be. You can't remember your friends you can't even remember your husband. You might as while be dead. Soon their going to be tired of you and just pull the plug." "No. They wouldn't do that." "Face it Blaine!! Your going to be stuck here with me. Forever." "No!" "You did this to me, now it's your turn!" "It wasn't my fault! (He starts crying) I'm sorry!" "Tell that to my parents who lost their son that day!!" "Cory, please, please just listen to me. You have to let me go back." "Why should I?" "I promise  I'll tell your parents everything." "It's to late! You lied to the and to everyone!" (Now Blaine's sobbing) "I didn't know that was going to happened to you.....I I just." "You just what?" "I was just a kid. I didn't know any better. I'm still a kid. I didn't know what to do." "I want you to admit it." "What?" "I'll let you go if you admit what happened." "I have in my journal." "No I want you to tell my parents." "I will." "Your a lier!" "No I'm not." "I'm sorry." "To late." "Ahh!!!"  (Blaine wakes up screaming) "Blaine!" Says Kurt "Ahh!" "Blaine!" "Ahh!" "Blaine! Calm down. I'm right here." (Kurt holds him and he just holds him tight. And Blaine calms down) "it's ok. Everything is going to be ok, I promise." Said Kurt.