Chapter Thirty-seven What Does He Know? Part 2

"Yeah he said because he knows something." (Said Roderick on the phone with Rachel.) "What Is it?" Said Rachel. "We don't know he pasted out right after he said that. James with him right now." "Ok, you guys just stay there and wait for him to wake up I'll talk to Madison and see if she knows anything." "Ok, bye." "Bye." "Anything on Mason?" Said Madison. "Yeah he's woke up for a few minutes. He said something about how he knows something." "What?" "Like he knows why this happened. Do you knows anything?" "No, nothing. I don't know what he's talking about." (Later) (Mason sighs) "Mason?" Said Jane. "Yeah?" (Said Mason quietly with his eyes closed.) "Are you ok?" "No..... I don't know." "Before you pasted out you were talking about something. You said you knew something." "That's because I do." (Quiet for a minute.) "What?" Said Jane. "I. I...." "It's ok, (she grabs his hand.) you can tell me anything." "It...its just." (Mason stairs out of space. Then gets all Quiet) "Mason?.... Mason?" (Still nothing) "Mason!" (He snaps out of it.) "It's. Horrible." (He said with tears coming down his face.) "I'm here for you. You have tell me what it is. That you know. Or this could happen to someone else or even worse. You could die." (Mason starts crying.) "if I tell you. You might die." "Mason. You have to tell us bro." (Said Roderick coming in.) "Our parents were A.Awful to us. Our real mom died when we were born our father got married again when we were 2. She. She would get guys off of the street for money. You know." "Yeah." "She would be so high she didn't care what he did to us. When. When." "It's alright. Mason." "When we were 4 my dad tried to touch Madison. But I fought back. I was just a kid. I took Madison and ran away with her. The police found us a week later. They put us in to foster care and we spent the rest of our lives with a nice family. I tried to testify against my dad. But I couldn't tell them everything. O God this is all my fault isn't it?" (He starts crying.) "It's not Mason. It's ok. Everything is going to be ok." Said Jane.
Sorry it took me so long to write again I was on vacation and then I forgot. I hope you like this chapter.