"Sweet kami! He eats fast!" I said shocked to no one in particular. But Ayame being there just laughed and agreed with me saying that's just how he was.

When I finally finished my first bowl Naruto had finished his fourth. "Well then. Now that you finished unhinging your jaw can we get that tour in?" I questioned still in shock at how fast he eats.

"Eh sorry. I get hungry." He said sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

"I can see that. Anyways how bout that tour?" I asked once more.

"Oh yeah! Come on! I want you to meet my friends too! I know they'll love you!" He yelled excitedly.

"Oh eh... can we just do the tour first then meet your friends? I have a feeling if we go meet them then we'll get stuck talking all day." I said looking around. I don't know why but I guess it's force of habit. Living in fear of Orochimaru. You have to watch your back 24/7.

"Ok then let's get started." He said as he started dragging me once more. We went through the entire village like that. From the Hokage faces to the training grounds and so on.
"Let's go meet my friends! Your on Kurenai Sensei's team! So that means that you have Hinata, Kiba and Shino on your team! Come on I'll introduce you to them and then to my team. But beware of Sasuke. He's kinda stuck up and a show off. He's not better then I am of course. I'm the best because I am going to become Hokage one day! Believe it!" Naruto yelled while pointing to his headband.

"Well where are they? I'd like to get to know their strengths and weaknesses. If their going to be on my team." The minute I suggested that he looked like he had the chance of a life time with the biggest grin.

Oh no. What did I say. What's that kid thinking.

"Great! I bet I can get everyone to the training grounds. Then you show them what you got!" He screamed enthusiastically.
"You go wait in the training grounds. I'll gather everyone."

"Alright then." And with that he ran off while I took my time getting there trying to remember how to get there.

Man that kids got a lot of stamina. Don't know how he does it. I can barely keep up with him.

Ten minutes of wandering it seems I got there just as they were arriving.

Damn there's a lot of people here. I think I'm getting nervous. What if I mess up. What if they don't like me. What do I do? OK Michigo keep calm. Breathe in. Breathe out.

"Hey Michigo over here!" I knew that voice already and it's only my second day here.
"OK so this is Sakura, Sasuke, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, and these last three are your new teammates starting tomorrow. Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru, and Shino." He jestured to everyone as they each nodded their heads in acknowledgment towards me.

"H-hey guys. My name is Michigo Kagami. If you don't already know. I'm new here since yesterday. I came from the Hidden Mist village." I said nervously.

"Why not stay in your village? Are you a runaway?" I heard the guy named Neji speak up with suspicion.

I knew it. Damn.

"Well you see my clan was killed and I lived with a guy. But I ran away from him because I realized a little too late that he's bad news. If I stayed any longer I would've been killed. Thankfully I got out when I did." I tried to explain with less details as possible without looking even more suspicious.

"Who's this guy that you lived with?" The Shino kid piped up with a very low monotonous voice.

"Umm... on orders of the hokage I can't give that Information out. I'm sorry." I knew that I might've lied but I really didn't feel like telling everyone about my horrible past. I didn't even know that I could trust these people. They were already suspicious of me.