Suddenly there is a cough at the door. They quickly pull away and Niall looks up.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Niall, I need to speak with you." Says Paul, seriously.

Ella takes that as her cue to leave. "I'll leave you two. I'll be in my room watching Tv."

-------------

"I think that'll work awesome. Yeah okay, thanks mate! See you soon then." Niall says as he walks down the stairs.

Ella is in the small living room,watching some movie on tv.

"Hey, Ella." Niall says as he walks around the couch.

She looks up from her cellphone. "Hey."

"Ready to go out?"

"Sure," she says, standing up. "Where to?"

"I'm not sure yet." He chuckles. "We'll figure it out though. I'm sure we can find somewhere to eat."

---------

And they did find somewhere to eat...a pizza place. All the other places were too crowded or had strange menu items. Ella wasn't taking a chance of getting sick.

"So basically I have to or Louis is going to kick my ass." Niall says as he sips his beverage.

"Yeah? But cmon, I'm sure you can whoop his ass anytime. What's the big deal anyway? Like what are the details?" Ella questions him.

He shrugs. "I can't tell you exactly as of right now, it's in the works. So I have that thing plus this writing session with Sia soon. Which I'm totally stoked for. She's so fucking awesome and amazing writer."

"Sia herself is amazing. At anything she does!" Ella laughs. "But I'm glad to hear that you're looking into your singing career again. Since I've known you, you've only been songwriting."

"Yeah I decided to take a hiatus after constantly touring and whatnot. It's been what? 1.5-2 years?? I think it's time. I miss singing."

"1.5 years actually, nearly 2 in a few months. But yeah I know. I think you can do it again, a comeback I mean." Ella takes a bite of pizza.

"I hope so. But it probably won't be until another few months until that happens. Still have a long journey." Niall looks over at Ella. "But other than that, that's basically it that's new. What about you? Am I missing anything?"

"Besides I lost my hotel job? Not much." She shrugs.

"Really? I'm sorry."

Ella shakes her head. "It's okay. That job was too much for me anyway. So stuck at the flower shop...again."

"Not bad though." He laughs. "Anything else?"

"That's it that I can think about." She pushes her plate away. "I'm done!"

He smiles softly and waves his hand at the waitress. "Okay, I'll pay here and see what else we can do!"

-------

Niall pulls Ella along with him. "You know, this place is really nice. I remember-"