Never Trust a Snake

Start from the beginning

"Give me your shurikens of Ice."

"You'll have to them from me. Ninja, go!" Zane spun into a tornado made from ice and went forward to Garmedon. He smirked and grabbed Zane by the collar of his pjs effortlessly. Zane grunted and got thrown forward He landed in a pile of boxes, his shurikens of Ice, scattered, so he no longer held them.

"So be it," Garmedon said, cutting the string that held a huge cargo box, making it fall on Zane. Zane raised his hand and braced for the impact, but it never came. He looked up and saw the green ninja alongside him and the yellow ninja.

"The yellow and green ninja, the legends are true,"

They smiled at him as the green ninja lifted the cargo and threw it up, having the yellow ninja to use fire to burnt he cargo. The green ninja tossed the flaming cargo at Garmedon, who dodged it and smirked. He didn't notice that the yellow ninja turned invisible and went behind Garmedon. Garmedon was busy fighting the green ninja who was punching and landing, while Garmedon was dodging them all. Garmedon threw a punch and the green ninja backflipped in front of Zane, who sat there dazed. The yellow ninja tossed the green ninja Jay's nun chucks while she grabbed Kai's sword and they began to fight him two by one. The yellow ninja summoned fire and melted one of Garmedon's swords while the green one shocked his sword, and shocking Garmedon as well. He grabbed both of them with his hands and threw them toward the pole, who the green ninja landed first and grabbed the yellow ninja by the hand to make her stop from hitting against the pole. They reached out their hands and connected them spinning around and around, making both Zane and Garmedon dizzy. They turned into a big green and yellow tornado, almost as if they were in sync, like they were a team since they were in their childhood, coming for Garmedon.

"Noooo!" Garmedon yelled as he got caught in the tornado and got flung to the side, falling to his doom. They stopped and high-fived as they were happy that they had saved Ninjago. They noticed Zane approach them.

"Who are you guys?"

They stayed silent, as the yellow ninja approached him. The ninja gave him something, and he saw a golden heart connected with a silver heart.

The falcon went on the green ninja's arm, fire in his eyes, lightning surrounding him, and stones surrounding him too. He looked at the yellow ninja who gave him the two hearts sitting on the balcony of the ship, with the falcon by the ninja's side, fire in her hand, lightning was surrounding her like a barrier was surrounding the yellow one. He looked and it turned out that the connected heart that the ninja made, was made of pure stone, diamonds, and minerals. He squeezed it in his hand and closed his eyes.

Zane woke up and gasped and grunted, hitting his head on the bed again,

"Oh, sleeping in huh? Someone's going to be late for training," Jay said. Zane sighed.

"How come no one awakened me?"

"We didn't think you wanted us to. It looked like you were having some dream," Kai said.

"How do I know if this isn't a dream?" Zane asked. Cole came up to him and smacked him in the face with a pillow.

"There, does that feel like I dream?" Cole laughed.

"No, thank you very much," Zane said, causing everybody to laugh. They left and something sparkly was on Zane's bed. It looked like two hearts connected, one silver, one gold.

They walked to the upper deck and waited fro Sensei to start training them.

"So what exactly did you dream?" Kai asked curiously.

"I dreamt of the falcon," Zane said.

"Woah, Zane. Whenever we follow the falcon, something big happens, like it found Lloyd's tree house and the Bounty," Jay said. Sensei came and went in front of the ninja not facing them.