"Hey Zane, how come you don't hear anything from your parents?" Jay asked him.

"I don't remember my parents, I've been an orphan all my life." Zane said sadly. Kai and Jay exchanged glances and instantly felt sorry for saying he was weird. But they were a little curious.

"You mean, you've never had a home?" Kai asked. Zane shook his head sadly. Sensei walked up to him and placed his hand on is shoulder,

"The monastery is your home," Sensei reminded. Zane was silent, and sadly opened the doors and walked inside of the monastery, it was obvious that Zane was upset.

Cole happily walked to Rocky with the package. He opened it in front of Rocky and it revealed to be a food of some kind.

"Liver and toad Rocky. Your favorite!" Cole said and tossed it into the air, which Rocky chomped and swallowed in one bite.

Cole mimicked the eating noises, his eyes now turning into red, signaling he's hypnotized.

--------------------------

In the middle of a forest, there was a huge playhouse. It was made of wood, almost like a treehouse, but maybe known as a tree mansion. Skales was on the top floor observing what Cole was doing. He was with a serpentine, with a white head, and blue body, otherwise known as Rattla. Rattla was hearing about how Skales hypnotized one of the ninja,

"I can't believe you hypnotized one of the ninja," Rattla said, he couldn't believe it and was overwhelmed with surprise, and a little admiration for the second in command. "doessss the General know about it?"

"No, I am planning to use it for my own intrestssss." Skales said. Rattla nodded understandingly and headed inside to finish the building, while Skales was greeted by the General, staffless.

"Everybody works while you two slack off, I expect more from my second in command, Sskalesss." the general said disappointedly.
"Yesssss, General," Skales said, trying not to hint the sarcasm in his voice. The General started to slither away, but Skales stopped him.

"General, you know I am mossst loyal to you, but I should quesssstion this childisssssh agenda. Our staff is missssing, but you tell usss to make a treehousssse? For Lloyd and (y/----" Skales questioned, but stopped because (y/n) had nothing really to do with it, she was actually nice and helped us build it, he thought. We shouldn't be doing it though in the first place though Skales! He added.
In a split second, the general looked doubtful, but replaced it with a stern look.

"You know better to trust my judgement Skales, now I'm going and pretend you didn't asssk.." General loudly said, ending the argument.

"Hey!" The loud voice shook Skales' train of thoughts and looked to see the source of the voice, Lloyd. He grumbled and listened to what he has to say.

"If we plan to rule Ninjago from here, we need a bigger tree house with booby traps, more booby traps!!" Lloyd shouted and barking immature orders. His hand was in (Y/n)'s because she was afraid of heights, and of course, her best friend knew that. She closed her eyes and counted to make her stay calm. She gulped and peered over the edge, she was really high up, she thought. She breathed heavily and Lloyd saw this discomfort so he moved his hand from her own and moved it over to her, tightening it so she felt more comfortable. He was right, it did relax her, but just a little, because now she's worrying that Lloyd was a little too close, 'but thats what friends are for right?' She assured herself. So she looked over again out of curiosity, looking at it again sent shivers down her spine, she latched onto the nearest thing, which was Lloyd. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest. Lloyd blushed madly, but the hoodie strikes the day from saving Lloyd from embarrassment and covered up his flared up cheeks.