"Sensei, Zane is weird." Kai said with his one eyebrow raised.

"What's weird? Someone who is different? Or someone who is different than you?" Sensei challenged, literally "burning" Kai with his awesome comeback.

"No, Sensei, it's just that, he's weird weird." Cole tried to explain.
----------------------------------------
Cole was in the bathroom, reading a newspaper on the toilet. Zane came in without noticing Cole which seemed to anger the Earth ninja.

"Ummmm, do you mind?!" Cole angrily said. Zane paid no attention and began to brush his teeth. Cole groaned and finished up, leaving his day angrily.
--------------------------------------

Nya and Jay were crying over a sad love story, their sniffles were causing sadness in the air. Zane was next to them with a plain look on his face, alone. Nya looked at Jay, this looked like a relationship is bonding, but Zane ruined it with a hearty laugh, the opposite reaction of what a movie based on love would normally get. He pointed at the TV that had earned him a good laugh, and the dirty and confused looks on Jay's and Nya's faces.
--------------------------------------

Kai yawned and slowly trudged to the refrigerator in his pajamas. He opened the door and gasped at the sight he saw. He saw a note inside and it said something weird too,

"I'm sorry, I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?"

A slice of cheese was at the bottom of the awkward note, which confused Kai even more than he already was.
--------------------------------------

They saw Zane bowing to a wooden dummy before it hit him with a plastic axe.

"Sensei, we like the guy, he's smart, but he can be a little off sometimes." Kai said trying to explain it perfectly, nonhurtfully, but right to the point.

"Zane is a brother, and brothers are normally different," Sensei sighed sadly. "I should know." he said before zoning out and trudging along.

Down below the steps of the monastery was the postman, climbing the steps up to deliver the mail to the ninja. He was breathing heavily, sweat trickled from his head, as he wiped it off. He looked up and saw the remaining steps up to the monastery. He sighed sadly and dragged himself up the stairs slowly. Minutes later, he arrived at the foot of the large red gate ahead of him. He dropped his backpack on the side and pushed the doorbell. A loud gong was heard and startled the poor postman. The ninja except Zane heard it and thought instantly what it meant,

"Mail!!" they cried and ran toward the postman, Zane walked slowly to them not wanting to be left behind. The postman sighed deeply as he looked inside his bag for the packages and letters he would have to give to the ninja.

"Let's see, a letter from Jay's parents," He started saying as he gave them out, which Jay took instantly.

"A fan letter for Kai," Kai grabbed it and went to the end where Jay was standing at.

"A letter from Cole's dad," the postman said and looked up at the happy ninja, more or less, excluding Zane and Cole.

"Wait, what about a package? I expected something from Creatures, beasts, and beyond," Cole said, confident that it's in there. The postman rummaged through again trig to find a package. He grabbed it out and gave it to Cole heartily.

"Rocky's going to love this!" Cole said excitedly. He ran off to the dragon keep, leaving the others behind. Kai and Jay opened their letter, and saw Zane walking slowly behind, without a letter from his family or a package. Sensei walked next to Jay to sneak a peek of his letter.