17

•Friday (I think it's Friday, lol)•

I woke up the next day because of my phone alarm. Shawn was next to me still and dozed off. I took a quick look at my surroundings and realized something was wrong. My clothes were scattered across the floor rather than on my body. So was Shawn's.

"No, no, no, no!" I repeated. I sprinted up and put on my clothes before Shawn could wake up. After putting back on my undergarments along with my shorts and shirt, I woke up Shawn.

He was really deep in my sleep and it was hard trying to wake him.

"Shawn! Shawn! Shawn!" I hit his head with my palm which surely woke him up. "Ow," he moaned. "What was that for!?" He asked.

"Shawn, man up, it was a hit to the head like really. Anyway, Shawn I think.."

"Wait, did we do it last night?" He asked as he looked around. "I think so, I can barely remember it," I huffed, then the tears started falling.

"Shawn," I cried and put my head on his shoulder while my knees were on his bedroom floor. "What if..? What if I get-"

"Pregnant?" He finished my sentence. "I mean i-it could happen, but I'll be here with you. Through it all," he stated and stroked my hair.

"I feel sick," I groaned and fell to the floor and laid on my back. "The thought of children scare me, Shawn," I started to cry harder, practically beginning to make a puddle with my tears. Shawn with the blanket still wrapped around his body got up and kneeled down to me.

"Both of my parents are at work right now, but I have to take Aaliyah to school. So I need you to get up here," he patted the bed, "And sleep until I come back, I'll go wake up Aaliyah and take her to school okay? I'll go to the store too, what do you want to eat?" He asked gently and nicely. How is he so calm?

"I'm not hungry," I answered. "I'll get you cake," he stated anyway. "Chocolate, your favorite," he smiled at me.

"Thank you, Shawn," I grinned. He picked me up and laid me in the bed. He covered me in the blanket and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back in an hour," he smiled. "Okay," I said, already dozing off.

•Shawn•

I changed quickly before going to Aaliyah's room. I opened up the door to Aaliyah's room. She was already up surprisingly. "How are you already up?" I asked.

"Trying to be a new person," she shrugged and got her backpack.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded my head and we were on our way to school. Well she was on her way to school, i guess.

Once she got there I ran to the grocery store and got muffins and a chocolate cake for Madelyn. I walked back home which wasn't long actually. I walked up to the room expecting to see Madelyn asleep. She wasn't.

She held her knees into her chest as she was curled into a little ball. Her face was red and so were her eyes. They were bloodshot and I couldn't help but think that I did this. I can't leave her like this today, I'm ditching school.

"Oh my gosh, Madi," I set the groceries on the bed and cradled her in my arms. I know you're scared, but it's okay. It's okay. I know it sucks, but you have to understand that you're not alone. I'm not leaving you, Madelyn. No matter what, I love you."

She kept quiet. I pulled out the cake with a plastic fork and gave it to her. I could see a small smile begin to grow on her face before it quickly vanished. I sighed.

"Madi, I don't know what to do, okay? I'm new to this too, in scared too, so please. Help me out, in trying to make you happy because I love you. Do you love me?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk," she apologized as she wiped off her tears. "Please feel better. It's breaking my heart to see you like this, literally I'm getting chest pains," I chuckled. She smiled and hugged me.

"Are you going to school today?" She asked. "Nope, I called in for both of us to be sick," I said. "And your parents?" She asked.

"Won't be home until 4," I smiled. I got up and got her cake and my muffins. I sat in the bed next to her and cuddled her in my arms while she ate the cake. I just admired her beauty, every little thing. Then my mind traced back to last night.

I don't know how it happened, but I know that there is an 80% chance that I will be expecting a baby.

How am I gonna tell my parents?

••

A/N:

2 updates in 2 days?