11

*Skipping Over to Thursday*

Sadly today I had to go back to school. Let me tell you, it felt so much more better to know that I'm safe. As I walked into the school I got many faces and stares.

I was so confused and then I started to hear things.

"I can't believe she slept with Shawn, and did you know that she even tried to sleep with Cameron?" Not true.

"She's such a hoe, oh my gosh."

"She framed the boys for raping her when they are actually innocent."

I clung to my backpack, today Shawn was absent, which meant that I had to fend for myself. I straightened up my posture and tried my best to hold back my tears because I knew that it wasn't true because I know for a fact that I'm in the right. It was until I heard one thing that killed me.

"Hey! I mean if you like being a hoe, I am always free!" I heard someone laugh. I turned to the boy and next to him was another boy that had a face of guilt.

"Shut up dude. Lay off of her," he said.

"Why did you sleep with her too?" The other guy mocked. The boy sighed and came to my side.

"Hello, I'm Jacob," he smiled.

"I'm Madelyn," I stuttered.

"That's pretty."

"Thank you, I like Jacob too."

"Thanks anyway. I gotta get to class, catch you later!" He yelled from afar as he walked away.

"Bye," I whispered to no one.

-

It was lunch time and I sat alone. I picked at my food and when I was done I instantly threw it in the trash and sat on a bench in the halls. Within 10 minutes of sitting someone approached me. It was the same boy from earlier, the mean one. But there were others.

"H-Hi," I stuttered. I felt so weak, for the past week I've felt so safe with Shawn and with the boys gone, but it's not over. I'm the target, I'm the bunny in the wild.

(A/N: That was so cheesy OMG)

"Get up," he ordered. I instantly shot up.

"So-" he circled around me. "Have you heard?" He asked. I stood silent. "I asked you if you've heard!" He yelled and kicked me in the shin. I fell to the ground and grunted. "Get up!" He yelled. I tried but I couldn't, I was unable to.

"Okay, then," he smirked. He kicked me repeatedly and soon enough all of his friends joined in. After like 30 seconds they stopped. I looked up and it was Jacob who stopped them.

"Jacob, what the heck! You were supposed to follow along with the-" The boy was cut off.

"No! I don't care about that anymore. It's stupid, how dare you hurt this poor girl who is SO nice," he yelled. I smiled through the pain. "Leave," he mumbled under his breath. The boys left and Jacob rushed to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "No," I replied. "Do you have anyone you wanna call to take you home?" He asked and handed me his phone. I took his phone and called Shawn.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yeah, Madi? Is that you?"

"Yeah, I just, I need someone to come and pick me up, I know you're sick but do you have a friend or something?" I asked.

"No, I'm coming now."

"Shawn, you don't have to-" he hung up.

"I guess he's coming," I chuckled and handed him back his phone.

"Thank you," I smiled. He shook his head, "No problem."

Within 20 minutes Shawn had arrived and got me. It took me forever to walk considering I was just a human punching bag. I explained Everything to him in the car and I could tell how mad he was. He turned red with fury and his knuckles turned white because of his grip on the wheel. He carried me into the house, I tried to stop him because he was sick and he needed rest, but he didn't care. He laid me in the bed and got water for me.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with this," he said as I gulped down the glass of water.

"It's okay." He started to walk away, "Wait Shawn, can you lay with me?" I asked.

"I'm sick," he chuckled.

"Oh now we care about the fact that you're sick," I smirked.

"Touché," he nodded. He took off his shirt and got into the bed with me.

"Sweet dreams, princess."

-
THIS IS UNEDITED, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG WHILE SO I DON'T RLLY FEEL LIKE READING OVER IT