06

After In and Out we went back home. I dashed through the front door revealing Aaliyah.

"Madelyn!" She hugged me tightly.

"Hey" I hugged her back. As I walked further into the house I saw the worst possible thing. My worst nightmare all sitting at one table probably planning to kill me. The 8 boys that ruin my life.

"H-Hey" I wave my hand trying to be as normal as possible.

"Little girl has got her problems together," Taylor laughed as he got out from his seat.

"Get away from me," I groaned getting up the stairs until I was grabbed by my arm.

I turned around and I saw Matthew grabbing my arm tightly. He began to twist my arm and it twist until my frail arm couldn't be twisted anymore so I fell to the ground.

"Stop, right now, everyone get out," Shawn ordered.

"Dude c'mon don't be like that," Taylor said obviously frustrated.

"No, I can believe I haven't said this sooner, but you guys are jerks, you guys are mean, and so am I," He said."Madelyn is the sweetest girl that I have ever met, and you guys treat her less than what she is, I know you guys think I'm crazy for just saying this now, and I'm sorry, but I just can't stand to see this happening to her anymore, did you know her freaking parents killed themselves and blamed it on her!" He yelled. It hurt to be reminded of that again, but he was telling the truth and I can't deny it.

"Shawn your being delusional," Cameron spoke to him. "She is nothing more than skin and bones," he said. I could see Shawn tensing up and getting super mad and the next thing I knew *whack* was all that was heard.

I realized what had happened when I saw Cameron on the ground bleeding from his nose. All of the guys surrounded Cameron as he laid there on the floor. Aaliyah came downstairs and when she saw what was happening she just ran back up not wanting to be associated with this craziness.

"Fine Shawn, we'll be back and we'll go, but don't expect anything good the next time you see us," Carter smirked. A tear ran down Shawn's stiffened face, Shawn looked over to me, I could see the regret in his eyes that he has held in for over 6 months.

I wanted to go up to Shawn and hug him and tell him everything will be alright, but I couldn't, I stayed still. Shawn watched as the boys exited the house and then he turned to me.

"Shawn, you didn't have to do that."

"No, I've been having to do that six months ago and I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," he sobbed as he came up to me and hugged me with his head buried in my shoulder.

"You're my superhero," I smiled. "You saved me from the bad dudes," I laughed into his neck.

"Anything for you."

___

Okay guys I know I haven't updated in like 5 years but I did a short update and it gets a bit cheesy, I know. But yeah.