03

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes. Shawn had his arms gently rapped around my waist, when did this happen? I struggled to get out of his grip without waking him up but I failed.

"Madi, why'd you wake me up?" He groaned with a raspy voice.

"You had you're grip around me" I defended..

"Oh" he scratched the back of his head. "Pretend that never happened."

"What do you expect me to do? Go around the world screaming 'Shawn Mendes, held me by the waist, Oh my god!" I mimicked. He chuckled an stood up from the bed and so did I.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I announced, I grabbed my bath towel and headed to the shower. I did my morning routine and put my hair up in a normal high pony tail. I called Olivia out of boredom.

"Hey Olivia"

"Madelyn, how's it going?"

"Nothing, wanna do something today?"

"Mall?"

"Sure" I replied. As much as i hate the mall, I think I deserve it. I hung up the phone and put on a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a regular black sweater.

"Shawnie! Can you drive me to the mall!" I yelled in his ear. He jumped a little until he answered, "Sure."

"Thank You."

We walked into the car that he had and he drove me to the mall.

"Thanks" is the only thing I said as I left the car to meet up with Olivia. She was leaving Starbucks, no surprise.

"I got your favorite!" She said holding a Vanilla Bean Creme Frap in my face. I took it quickly, "Thank you ma'am"

We walked around the entire mall, Olivia bought a crap load of clothing while I just stayed on my phone. We shopped for hours until Shawn came to pick me up at 8 like I asked.

"Gotta go, Shawn is here" I announced to Olivia. She frowned and handed me all of the clothes she bought.

"What are you doing" I asked.

"While you were lurking and stalling Instagram profiles on your phone, I was buying my best friend her entire wardrobe" she explained. My face brightened, "I can't take all."

"They're all your size so I can't put any use into them sadly"

I took the bags from her and gave her a hug, "Thank You" I said before running off the car. I got in and Shawn looked at me in shock.

"How much did you spend!" He asked surprised.

"Nothing. Olivia bought it for me" I replied strapping myself in with my seat belt. He shrugged and drove off.

We passed a lot of traffic before we reached home. I got out of the car struggling to get my bags along with Shawn who took some of my bags.we entered the house and nobody seemed to be home. Oh well. I went up to Shawn's room and placed all my bags on the floor sorting everything out and taking everything out. Luckily it was quick and then there was a ring at the doorbell.

"I got it" I offered before running down the stairs like a maniac. That was a mistake. I opened the door revealing the 8 boys that have made my life hell.

"Oh uh, Shawn!" I screamed as loud as he can do that he can come downstairs.

"Sh, we're not going to hurt you baby girl" Jack Johnson chimed before throwing me harshly to the ground. I got carpet burns on my previous self made scars as my sleeve slid up but I covered them back up as fast as possible. Shawn came running down the stairs and greeted the boys. I got up crying once again because Shawn doesn't even care after I thought he did.

*Trigger Warning*

I ran up to Shawn's bathroom he had in his room. After a few seconds of searching I found a razor.

"1 cut for being ugly,
3 cuts for being worthless,
3 cuts for making my parents kill themselves,
And 4 cuts for thinking Shawn would ever like me" I cried watching the rich red blood flow down my arm. This is really what my life has come to. Cutting myself for pleasure, but I deserve to be punished. I slid down the door continuing to cry and then I heard a loud bang on the bathroom door. At first I panicked thinking it was Taylor or Aaron or something but the voice I heard was definitely not them.

"Madi! Get out please" cried Shawn from the other side of the door. I ignored him and tried cleaning up my scars but the door opened. Shawn unlocked the door with a Bobby pin. He stood there in shock looking at me hiding my scars from him. Instead of using words he walked up to me and hugged me, sniffling.

"Is this because of me?" He asked heartbroken. I just looked down ignoring his question not wanting to tell him the truth. He lifted my chin up with his thumb and index finger, "Is this because of me?"

"Partly" I answered. He looked at me heartbroken like his world shattered in one million pieces, do I mean that much to him?

I wiggled out of the hug and walked over to his bed.

"You need help, I'm taking you for therapy right now" He said sternly picking up his keys grabbing my arm taking me with him.

"Shawn stop!" I screamed. Passing the living room, it was empty so the boys must've left. He ignored my plead and continued to drag me out of the door into his car.

"Get me out of here! I mean it" he ignored me once again and just continued to drive. It was a long drive until he stopped the car.

"Never do this again! Okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. This is gonna be torture.