05

"H-Her name is uhh... Audrey" I lied. Audrey is not real.

"Oh, that's cool" her face saddened a bit. "I'm dating somebody" she said.

SHES DATING SOMEONE! SHES SUPPOSED TO DATE ME! I HAVE SCREWED UP BIG TIME!

"That's cool what's his name?" I asked.

"His- His name is um B-Blake" she replied like she was asking a question.

"Okay" there was a very long silence until the nurse came in.

"Okay, good news. Madelyn can go now. She just has to take these pills every morning and every night to calm everything and maybe even stop everything that's happening" she explained plopping a bottle of pills in front of Madelyn. Madelyn looked shocked because she still does not know that she suffers from depression.

"Okay" I said getting up. Madelyn slung her feet over the bed in exhaustion. I grabbed her original clothes at her bed side and gave them to her. I walked out of the room with the nurse.

"Come out when you're done" I told her. She nodded her head and I closed the door.

When Madelyn finally came out of her hospital room she was fully clothed. I held out my hand for her to grab it she hesitated for a second before grabbing it. I can't really blame her.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah"

"Why did you bring me here, I don't want to be here. I don't even know what's wrong with me"

"I brought you here because I care about you and nothing's wrong with you" I lied. I do care about her but there is something wrong with her although it does not change the fact she is perfect.

"Oh"

"Yeah let's get you to the car" We continued to walk to the car. I opened the door up for Madelyn and she got in. I walked around the car to get into the drivers seat. I started the car and once again like every car ride it was silent.
-
We finally arrived to my house and Madelyn got out of the car. She headed up to the door and I Unlocked it for her.

"Feels good to be back" she laughed breathing in some air.

"It's only been a few days" I laughed. She shrugged her shoulders and walked up the stairs to our room.

When I got up to our room I found her spread across the bed sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down next to her resting figure and kissed her forehead. I laid the covers over her and slept beside her.

-
MADELYN'S POV

I woke up around 3 o'clock with Shawn right beside me. I smiled a bit looking at how peaceful he was then realized what he's done to me.

"Shawn" I said shaking him out of his sleep.

"Madelyn?"

"Shawn?" I shook him even more, I think he was sleep talking.

"Madelyn, I like you but I'm not completely sure yet" he said still asleep. This means he's thinking about me? Nonetheless he's thinking about liking me? As historically fictional as that sounds I could be falling just a little for him too, but he's not overprotective and at the same time he's so sweet.

"Shawn get up" I demand before he spills something else. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. "Oh hey" he says like nothing just happened well at least he doesn't know that.

"I want food" I groan making up an excuse..

"Let's go to In and Out then" he suggest. I nod my head like a million times because who doesn't like In and Out.