26

(Play Media)

Lauren//

*One Week Later

Jimin and I sat across from the Doctor that was looking through the paper work. Taking off her glasses, she smiled. Jimin clutched my hand until it turned red. My mouth went dry as I let my fingers fiddle with the material of my blouse.

"Congratulations, you're 2 weeks pregnant." Jimin sighed as he turned and smiled at me. His eyes squinted with joy.

I smiled as well, seeing that he was as eager as I was.

*6 Months Later

"Jimin!" I screamed, rubbing my stomach as I sat down in the chair, "The decorations is too low." I snatched a carrot from the vegetable platter that was placed in the middle of the tables.

We decided to throw a baby shower since we didn't have that much money to spend on the twins.

"Lauren! You know I can't reach that high!" Jimin rolled up his sleeves as his face turned red from exhaustion.

"Man, why are you so short?" I dipped my finger in the ranch, sucking on my finger in hunger.

"Do not go there, Lauren." He held his hand up as he backed away with a smile. I watched my idiot fiance climb onto the table to reach the decorations.

Like that'll help his short height.

"HELLLLLOOOO!" Hoseok screamed as he walked into the small restaurant. Him and his "friend" Alicia sat the gifts on the table and smiled at us.

"God damn, Hoseok. Why do you have to be so loud?" Jimin jumped down from the table.

"Where is everybody?" Ignoring Jimin, he looked around as he sat down.

"They're coming. My parents went and bought so many gifts, like they got gold falling out of their asses." I said as I ate a piece of celery.

"Watch your language, Lauren." Jimin pointed at me.

I laughed and threw a little piece of celery at him.

*3 Months Later (after babyshower)

"Jiminnnnnn! I can't move!" I cried as he picked me up from the couch. My pants were soaking wet, my feet dangling in the air as he grabbed the bag and burst out the door.

He tossed me into the backseat like a sack of potatoes and ran to the driver's side like a mad man. We really turning the corners on two wheels as i held my stomach. The contractions already on 100.

After making it to the hospital, they rushed us to the room that Jimin made reservations for. Wanting us to have full privacy when I give birth.

"Ma'am, please calm down." The nurse spoke to me calmly. I gave him a bitch what the fuck face as I groaned in pain.

Jimin looked like he was going to pass out, clutching his his between his fingers with his eyes wide open.

"Sir, put this on." One of the nurses held out scrubs to him as he looked at her crazy.

"W-what?" He grabbed the clothes with shaking hands. His mouth wide open as the nurse pushed him to the little bathroom in the room.

"Oh my god, she's dilated to 10 already. We got to get these twins out now." The doctor burst through the door with big ass gloves.

They directed the light into my eyes, as if they were going to investigate me. Jimin came running out with a bonnet over his head, with big ass gloves covering his hands. Making him look like mickey mouse who went cold turkey.

"Father, get over here!" The doctor beckoned him. Jimin crept over as tears filled his eyes. I could tell he was smiling under his face mask.

Right when i started pushing, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Passing out as he dropped to the floor. The nurses rushed over to him in panic.

"He's not moving-WAIT I GOT A PULSE!"

"GET HIM SOME MILK."

"MAYBACH MUSIC!" One of the nurses screamed. If i wasn't giving birth then I would've smacked the fuck out of him.

I smacked my head against the pillowcases as I began to push again.

*2 years later

I sat down at the counter with Jimin. Watching him feed the kids some more food off his plate. We moved into our new house after being married for over a year now. Making a decision to move to Korea once we got married.

My parents decided to visit every now and then. So I guess that's good to know.

I smiled at Jimin slyly. Poking my fork at the kimchi

But I did have a surprise for him. Right when the doorbell rang, I asked him he could get the door. He came back with his face pale as ever. Shaking his head, he sat the brown box on the table.

"Open it, daddy." Maha leaned over in her high chair. Milo sat with smashed kimchi on his cheeks.

Jimin gulped as he reached for the box cutter in the kitchen drawer. His shaking hands opening the box, looking inside.

"The booty snatcher." He whispered with a gasp.

I rolled my eyes as I got up and pushed him out the way. "Jimin I swear if you talk about the booty snatcher one more time." Jimin sheepishly scratched his neck with an embarrassed grin.

The kids giggled as they pointed at each other, calling the other a booty snatcher.

"Stop that." Jimin tickled them both.

I dug my fingers around the candy as I grabbed the sticky note I had stuck inside. I asked Hoseok to drop off the box before he went off to work.

"Here." I handed Jimin the sticky note. He looked at me with a questionable face.

"I'm pregnant." He read in his cute accent. He looked up for a moment, then looked at me and the box in realization. "You-" He cut himself off. His voice cracking slightly.

"I am." I pointed at my stomach then the box.

He threw his head back in laughter. The kids looking at him with a funny expression. Jimin wiped the tears from his eyes as he got up. Walking around the counter towards me.

"So you were the one that kept sending me those gifts." He looked down. His fingers caressing the sides of my arms as I nodded. "And you're pregnant." He whispered.

I nodded again.

"So there's no booty snatcher?" He looked into my eyes with hope.

"No booty snatcher." He hugged me tight with his head buried into my neck.

"I'm so glad I went to New York." He chuckled.

-------------
The end. Thank you once more my loves for taking out the time to read this story. I hope you had a fun time as well. Making memories with the characters as you read.

Please stay tuned though.

~Shauna

Black Cherry is officially over.

Please excuse errors