20

Lauren//

I wiggled around in Hoseok's arms. Watching my feet drag against the wooden floors as we entered the elevator.

"Let go of me." I wiggled again. Only causing him to pull me closer into his chest.

"Nope." He popped. Patting my head as he pushed the ground button. My body relaxed automatically, letting myself lean more into him. He was holding on to me like a dog with it's bone.

Never letting go.

I sighed, the sound of the elevator descending and Hoseok's soft breaths. "I didn't mean to punch him. I just blacked out." I paused before going on, "It's just that I had flashbacks from when my ex's cheated on me. Right under my nose. Didn't even know it."

My fingers brushed the tip of my nose.

"Well to be very honest with you..." He leaned down towards my ear. His warm breath felt like silk gliding across my skin. "I wouldn't cheat on you."

I gasped when his arms wrapped around me even tighter. Was he giving me a hug?

Just when I thought the air in this moving box started to choke the shit out of me, the doors open. I ripped myself from his arms once I saw Jimin. His body slouched as he walked away from Natasha and Namjoon. My heart broke when I seen him ball up his fist in his sleeves, wiping his eyes as he left the building.

Jimin.

"Oh! Lauren!" Natasha waved, making me look away from Jimin's fading silhouette.

Hoseok's fingers tugged on mine as we walked over to them. Namjoon eyeballing me as he rubbed his cheek tenderly.

"Namjoon said he wants to go to the club." She popped. Namjoon broke his glare from me. Now looking at Natasha like she was crazy.

"What?! I never said that! I have a girl-" He cut himself off, his bottom lip poked out. Making him look like stupid duck.

"Girl?" Natasha stepped back a little. Her shoulder bumping into mine. His eyes widened as he tried to spit something out. I could literally hear his brain searching for an excuse that'll save his ass.

"I have a grill... in my suitcase?" Our eyebrows furrowed as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm judging you so hard." Hoseok whispered under his breath.

"I guess we can go to the club tonight. But what are we going to do in the meantime?" Hoseok's eyes widened.

"We?" His lips parted in dismay as I tugged him outside. Jimin leaned on the side of his car.

Hair blowing and arms folded. He was looking so gorgeous without even trying. His eyes slowly moved towards mine. Sadness rose in me, those eyes...

"I guess Jimin is driving." Namjoon commented.

My mouth automatically shouted, "No! I'll drive!" My arm snatched away from Hoseok's grasp as I ran over to Jimin. Fingers touching each other as i took the keys.

"Let's go for a driiiiiveee~~" Natasha jumped into the backseat.

My eyes wandered back to Jimin, who climbed into the backseat. His stares sending warm chills throughout my body.

Mm....

He makes me feel some type of way.

-----------
Pt. 1 to be honest i didn't know how to start this because i waited too long to write the idea of this chapter. Sorry for the awkwardness.

Please excuse errors. There will be an estimate of 30 chapters or less to this story

~Shauna.

I ate so much chocolate. Over 60 kit kats. I regret nothing :')

 I regret nothing :')