21

Psst... Long chapter ahead. You're welcome loves. Play media during the sex scene.

Jimin//

We were stuck in the car for hours. I wanted to just tuck and roll out of this car but I can't leave my baby like that. Leaving her with four complete strangers. You didn't think i was talking about... Lauren did you?

My head smacked against the cool window as cars rushed by in a blur. Traffic decided to visit us today, thank god we went to McDonald's before getting on the freeway. I lifted my head, turning to see Natasha ogling over Namjoon as he ate like someone had a gun to his head. Slurping his fries down as he licked his fingers.

"Laureeeennn." Hoseok mumbled. His fingers wrapped around her hand. Letting it rest on the center console. As if he wanted me to see.

Ugh.

Everything that Hoseok does either pisses me off or makes me jealous. I lose either way.

"What's wrong?" She glanced at him before focusing back onto the road.

Hoseok began to throw and toss his head side to side on the headrest as he whined.

"Are you throwing a bitch fit?" I questioned. Amusement and shock flowed through me.

"Where the hell are we going?" He finally asked.

"The club." She simply answered. I looked down at what I was wearing. An off white shirt tucked under my sweat jacket. I looked over and realized Namjoon was dressed like he was rich or something. He know his ass was broke in Korea.

"B-but I'm not dressed." I scratched my head in embarrassment. Lauren raised her body to look at me through the mirror.

"Neither am I." She purred.

Why is she being like this all of a sudden? Trying to wake up my little jimin. Shifting uncomfortably, i pulled the material of my jeans slightly away from my crouch.

"We're here!" Natasha yodelled. Her hair swatting my face as she turned.  Disgusted, i turned and looked at the bright building. People spilling out onto the sidewalks as more poured into the entrance.

"Let's get this over with." Lauren mumbled. Hopping out the car, her shoes lighting up as she walked. The same bouncer looked up at us with a glare. A snarl plastered on his face.

"I.D." One of his fat hands pushed in front of my face. I raised my hands up in defense as i backed up into Lauren. Making her pushed between me and Hoseok.

"Bruh chill out, you know yo ass let us in last time so don't act like you're doing your job now." She huffed. Grabbing our hands like last time, she brushed passed the speechless man.

The smell of alcohol and sweat hit my nostrils in one breath. Colorful strobe lights dancing over the moving bodies. I snatched my hand away from Lauren as i put my hands on my butt. I was not letting it get groped tonight.

Hoseok looked at me and quickly did the same. Slithering our way through the crowd, we were about to get on the elevator when Namjoon screamed.

"AYE WHO TOUCHED MY ASS. I AIN'T DOWN WITH THAT SHIT!" He looked around as he clutched his butt.

"Oh my bad bro, I thought you was a sista." The same damn man that groped our asses appeared.

"Sista my ass, you know you want a taste of this but SORRY I'm not gay." He turned and pushed pass all of us. Jabbing the elevator button.

"I said the same thing." Hoseok smiled to himself.

I choked on my spit when Lauren pressed her body against me as we all squashed into the elevator. Her curly hair tickling my nose gently.