19

Namjoon//

"Come on, Jimin. You've been laying on the couch all day and I'm pretty sure you didn't use the bathroom yet." I nudged his stiff body with my knee.

Ever since this morning he was being depressed. Like someone killed his puppy. Natasha had already called. Wanting to meet up as soon as possible.

Maybe she can show me around New York so I can bring my girlfriend here. Meeting with another girl, isn't that cheating? I mean, being with another woman while she's back in Korea?

Yes...

"No, leave me to die. Hoseok already slept with Lauren." He sobbed into the couch's cushion. What happened to that burst of confidence he had earlier?

"You're coming with me and Natasha. I can't leave you by yourself like this. You might try killing yourself with some rice or something." I grunted through my teeth, yanking his body off the couch. His body making a slapping sound as he flopped to the floor.

Damn, who knew that his short ass was this heavy.

I was sweating buckets by the time i lifted him up and shoved him in the bathroom.

"Clean!" I shouted through the door. Getting a bang on the door from him.

Going back to sit in the living room, my phone vibrated.

Tasha: Hey Namjoon! I was wondering when would you like to me up? Or should i come to your friend's house?

I hesitated, wondering if I should tell her to come here.

Me: Come to my friend's house, do you know the Cherry Wood apartments?

It took almost five seconds for her to reply.

Tasha: of course! My friend lives there. Is your friend her neighbor?

Furring my eyebrows, I typed.
Me: I guess? What's her name?

Tasha: Lauren.

The smooth device slipped through my fingers as my mouth widened. Did Jimin and Hobi tell her I have a girlfriend. Oh my god...

"Namjoon? Why are you sitting here looking stupid?" Jimin dried his ear with the purple towel.

"Does Lauren know about my girlfriend?" I asked desperately. This can go two ways. Either i get my ass kicked or I get my ass kicked. I'll still lose.

"Yeah uh-" He was cut off by a sharp knock. Startling the shit out of me.

"Naaaammjjoooonn?" An overly dramatic voice slurred the door.

Jimin gave me a death glare, "You invite the bitch to my house? Are you crazy?!" He whispered.

Maybe i should've just met up with her. My feet took shaky steps to the door. Jimin cussing me out as I neared the door.

I grasped the door knob and twisted it opened. A short, black woman stood with wide eyes. Piercings in her cheeks with dark blue lipstick on.

Wow...

My girlfriend looks better. I was snatched out of my thoughts when she wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling me into her body.

"Joonie!!" She shrieked.

"What is all this racket?!" Hoseok came from out of nowhere. His hands cupping his ears in annoyance.

"Natasha?" Another girl appeared. Standing beside Hoseok.

"Lauren?" Natasha smiled. Letting me go.

Everything went in slow motion as Lauren's eyes landed on me. My heart pounded in sync with her footsteps. Hoseok launching for her. Jimin looking like he wanted to cry at the sight of them together. Natasha clapping in delight.

"Noooooooo..." Hoseok screamed as her fist landed on my cheek.

"Ooooooww..." I fell back for what seemed like years.

Damn she got them hands. I groaned, rolling on the floor as i clutched my cheek.

"Fucking playboy!" Lauren screamed as Hoseok dragged her down the hallway.

-----------
Had to type something. Was suppose to update last week but procrastinated so hard it ain't funny. Happy belated birthday to my baby, Jimin. You know you fine, boy.

Enjoy my drawings of Jimin if you will.

Party scene is coming next chapter along with a sex scene (guess who will be in that scene😏)

Please excuse errors😖

~Shauna