23

Jimin//

I left the room silently. My emotions were everywhere. A baby? I was so deep in my thoughts that i accidentally slammed the door behind me. Feeling the vibration crawl throughout my body.

I looked down, my eyes landed on Natasha sleeping in front of my door. Her fingers gripping onto Namjoon's shoe. Sighing, I bent down to her level. Wrapping my fingers around the shoe, tugging it until it slipped from her grasp.

"Namjooon..." She moaned. Flipping her head back and forth as she tried to grab onto my shirt.

Jumping up, I dug my hand into my pocket, feeling the cool metal of the keys. Opening the door, I gasped.
Namjoon was crying on the floor for some reason while Hoseok was dancing in his underwear.

'Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh I like that smile. Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh I like that.'

Crackers and chips littered my floor like i lived in a damn dump. My hand squeezed the doorknob in anger.

"CLEAN THIS SHIT UP! NAMJOON STOP BITCHING AND HOSEOK MEET ME IN THE KITCHEN AFTER YOU PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!" I screamed my little lungs out, making them look at me like i was crazy.

I stomped into the kitchen, plopping myself into the hard barstool.

"Geez, what the hell happened to you? Did you and Lauren fight?" Hoseok sat down on the other side of the counter.

"No, it's not that..." My eyebrows furrowed. Tapping my fingers rapidly against the tile.

"Then?" He leaned forward.

"We didn't use protection." I spat out. Saying it out loud to someone made me want to have a heart attack right then and there.

"Oh..." Was all he said, his lips trembled as he began to frown. "I thought you would've used protection at the way you were acting last night." He rubbed his hands together.

"Well I wasn't thinking, Little Jimin was doing all the thinking." I tried to reason. "But....what if she's actually pregnant? What am I going to tell my parents? 'Oh hey mom, I just wanted to tell you that I got a girl pregnant, don't tell dad." My fingers curled. Hoseok shrugged, the sad look not leaving his face.

"They have to know, Jimin. You can't hide their grandchild from them."

"Yeah, yeah I know, but this isn't going to be easy whatsoever." I got up, getting ready to leave the kitchen when something else came to mind.

"Hoseok." I turned around. My voice must've startled him as he looked caught off guard. "Why did you give me a thumbs up last night?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing as my arms folded.

He puffed out a tired sigh. "I knew you liked Lauren. It was very obvious. I only did that stuff to make you jealous and for you to grow a pair and ask her out." He looked down again. His fingers tracing the pattern of the tile.

I knew he was lying. "You're lying. I knew you had feelings for her somewhere. I knew you ever since we were kids, Hoseok." I gave him a stern look.

His expression quickly changed from sadness to anger.

"Even if I did have feelings for Lauren, she would never like me!" He lashed out, slamming his fists onto the counter.

I stepped forward, my heart aching all of a sudden. "And why is that?" I whispered.

"Because she likes you. And I can't do that to you, I can't have Lauren for myself. But Jimin, please don't push her away just because she's pregnant. Think of this as a blessing." A tear rolled down his cheek.

Tears were threatening to spill but I held it in. Hearing his pain, what he felt. I found myself sitting in front of him again. Watching his tears form puddles around his arms.

"Remember when I said I have a feeling someone's waiting for you? I think she's that someone." He choked out.

"Hoseok-"

"I'm tired of being lonely, Jimin." He muttered, his body slightly shaking from crying too hard.

Those words were the breaking point. My heart shattered inside me as my body slumped. What if Lauren's lonely?

"But Hoseok..." He shook his head as he got up and left.

"I'm sorry." I voiced out.

------------
3 or 4 chapters until the end of this book. Really pulling stuff out of my ass now. So much heart break, too much tension, all this loneliness will change next chapter.

~Shauna

Please excuse errors and i know this chapter is all over the place